A CHALLENGE

Michaelr

I am going to make a challenge.

This forum has gotten quite mean spirited lately, I will be the first to admit that I am as guilty as everybody else.

I challenge anybody who is willing to participate, to not use insults, personal attacks, derogatory comments, ect, ect. for 2 weeks from the time you anwser this post.

Example, instead of "you are stupid".. something like....you must not be really familiar with this issue.

We can all get our points across without using personal attacks and insults.
smile.gif

If you are going to take my challenge just anwser this post with a yes
smile.gif

I hope everybody does!!!!

I'll accept your challenge. This will be a very interesting couple of weeks. Let's see who is upto the task...

Oh, while we're at it, can you give an example of how we could tell Moosie he's a poo poo head and make it sound like Bill Clinton denying he'd had sex with that woman?

cool.gif

Great to see you be the first Ithaca
biggrin.gif

I figured you would
cool.gif

I hope everybody else does as well
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I'll give it a go.

DANR55, would it go something like: Excuse me sir, but someone seems to have deficated in your cranial cavity, and are you certain that you don't have any intimate anatomical knowledge of this less then virtuous woman.
hump.gif

I just completed a sensitivity class at work, so this should be pretty simple for me. But you bozo's that didn't receive any specialized training like I have will have a real difficult time trying to curb your neanderthal ways. But good luck to you.

Hey Whiskers, When did Bozo start teaching sensativity classes to Neanderthals?

Looks like your trainging was a success!!!
drool.gif
hump.gif
hump.gif
cool.gif

No more name calling? What ever will I do?
confused.gif
rolleyes.gif

I think I can manage that.
wink.gif

Was Whiskers agreeing, or calling us all a name?
confused.gif
biggrin.gif

Oak

Gesh.. This Dumb Ass's Wife starts Reading over his Shoulders And he gets All fuggin Sensative on us.. What a prick,,,

Uhhh I mean, Mike, seams you want to change ways and Sounds like a good challenge to try and meet...
wink.gif
wink.gif

Glad to see everyone Acting Grown up again !!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

MOOSIE, being GROWN UP is something I've never had to do all my life, and you can't make me now.
eek.gif
eek.gif
wink.gif

I jut agreed to be civil for awhile, but I still aint gonna grow up.
drool.gif
biggrin.gif

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BearpawNH
Back