Yeti GOBOX Collection

575 ?

Moosie

Grand poopa
elk1_341185.JPG

This Elk was killed with a bow in the Selway-Bitterroot Wilderness. He green scored 575" and should net out at about 530" non typical. He has and unbelievable outside spread of 79". This is the biggest bull ever taken with any weapon.

......... HEll I saw 3 of these last week ;)

Oh my God thats Freaking Huge....Dude Musta Chit when he saw that one... Unreal....Thats a Million Dollar Bull.. Thanks for the pic.

This pic has been sent to me several times over the last week or so. If it isn't a photoshop or a high fence, than, OMG!!!!

Here are some other photos I recieved of it. Definately not photoshopped. Would be awesome if it is fair chase.
P1010009.jpg

P1010006.jpg

I say it is legit, but not sure if it was a high fence or not. What is strange is that it is pictured with 2 different guys in those pictures. Smells of ranch to me. If i shot it i would not let any photos of it out with other guys in the picture until things were all made official

I think I saw this hunt on TV last week. That was a high fenced ranch hunt in Colorado. Not sure. Regardless, it's a beautiful rack.

:cool:

The second set of pictures I'd say basically confirm the rack is real, but I have to say the story of it being a Selway bull is pure fiction. If thats selway country in the first picture I'd be shocked. I've got to believe its a farm elk being that huge.

The guy on the right looks very familiar, I think i read it on that utah giant elk thread that lead to another site and another site etc.
I believe it was a canned hunt there was some people talking about that guy on the right on 4 or 5 different hunts

Don't know what is more impressive the bull or the fact Moosie has 18K posts.

AZ402- Wow, was that bull taken with a bow or a rifle? How much did he weigh? I seen one that big once, they're very rare and then I sobered up.

Looks like the same bull to me....ranched or not- freakin' HUGE!

Stan- Did you have to call for a sky crane to get that one out?? ;)
Wouldn't be a bad last day bull.........:D

not even close to the same racks, come on guys, as a group you have got to be smarter then to bite on this

Its the same rack for sure. Don't know what 280 has been smoking but he needs to take another look.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back