575 ?

lets see start with the whole right antler, man any of you guys looking to buy a bridge?

I’m going to go way out on a limb and say BULLCHIT.
Those antlers (over 550 inches ) are not real, not even from a high fence bull.
The technology to modify digital photos, and/or make replica antlers, just keeps getting better and better, and I think this is an example.
Just because you can’t see evidence of fraud, doesn’t mean it isn’t there.
Come on people, this happens every year, somebody gets E-mailed a photo of some unbelievable buck or bull. It gets posted, everybody goes nuts talking about it. Almost all of them turn out to be fakes.

Although I usually like Busting 280's Balls, Come on guys, look at the Angles of the points and the length v's size......... Drops v's erect.

what a-con said! the current world record is 465 and change net Boone, you guys believe that this bull is real and beats the current record by not 5 or 10 inches, but 65 inches of score ,,,come on thats almost 5 1/2 FEET more anybody that thinks its real is a moron

Hey Carbon.... How long do you think it takes to clean up a skull? I can do a deer skull and have it that white in less than 4 hours start to finish..

Going by these pics IMO it looks legit, not sure it would score 575, but looks real to me. Would all you guys still be calling BS if the score said 475?

I don't think thats the same bull, look at the tops on the right side, one is palmed out, the first is branched.

As to whether it's the same bull or not, look at the two crowned points on the left side. The two that are crowned into three points and four points respectively. That's too unusual to be duplicated. As for the palmation, that's attributable to the angle of veiw.

:cool:

geez ,,,another clue,,look at the skull where the nose sits on the ground, look at the difference in the second dudes hands where he is holding the antlers, ghost fingers,,, danr wanna by some Wyoming beach property? PHOTOSHOP

280,As usual, you have your head in a body orofice that is unnatural. THere is nothing unusual about the guys hands or the nasal cavity on the skull.

You're just being you.
:cool:

Ok, not to get on a soap box, and this may be the first time that I get my lunch ate on here but here it goes. How many of you have actually used photoshop? I have, actually took nine credit hours learning how to use the program, Adobe Photoshop CS2. Great program, but the fact is that the program leaves evidence that it was used. The first picture is for sure legit, I looked long and hard for evidence. There is only one point that I questioned a little bit, and photo lighting may have a lot to do with that one. Note the trees in the background, that can't be manufactured that clearly. The smudge tool would have been used otherwise to cover that. Note the bulls rear leg position, unnatural, looks like that is how he fell when he died. The point is that in photoshop that dark color on the rear leg would be hard to pick up. There is more, but I am sure a bunch of you are going to comment on what I just said. This picture is too natural, not impossible, but the evidence I see points toward legit, and I know how to really use photoshop.

danr you need glasses or have seen very few bleached skull and Photo shop pics you are being you ,,,dumb

That being said don`t you guys think that if there was a new pending world recod that it would be all over the hunting news circuit and not just bouncing around emails,,,also no mention on the Boone and Crockett web site,,,come on get a clue,,,and remember it is 65 inches larger then the current record, that simply is impossible and Danny when this proves out to be fake I will expect you to admitt you were wrong,,,again

Also remember night wolf`s bear

and the legend grows

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1022420&an=0&page=0#1022420

I'm certainly and admittedly no elk expert - but the thing looks too big to be real, regardless of the score. When you add in that it is 65 inches bigger than the currrent record..... just my 2 cents.

It is on the B&C website. Nothing confirmed or disconfirmed though.
http://www.boone-crockett.org/news/trophyWatch.asp?area=news#watchE21F9C08-2508-45EB-83CA-A2E3462D4D22

I didn't think they were the same racks at first, but upon further review I do. Check out the G-3 on the L...it is trying to split or grow a kicker in both sets of pics. The extras on the L are the same in both. And the R side has the same points in the same places. The palmation stands out as a difference, but angles can do funny things.

My opinion is that it is a high fence/pen raised bull.

280 is arguing two different points.

1. Is the bull the same in the two photos? I say it is the same bull. I don't understand why anyone who has good vision would say it is not the same set of antlers.

2. Does the bull score 575? I don't know and I don't care. It is big and it is probably a ranch bull.

I was only responding to the first question in my previous post. 280 said it was not the same bull, I said it was. Now he is backpeddaling to change his argument to one involving the legitamacy of the alleged score of 575.

So which is it 280? Are you saying that the bull is not the same in the two pictures or are you saying that it does not score 575?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnbighunter
Back