I see people open carrying at least once a week here in east TX. I’m glad to see it. Don’t recall anything too crazy, usually cheap pistols in cheap holsters.

Most people are oblivious anyway.

I carry a pistol 99.999999% of the time I leave my house.

Let's just go with a gold plated Glock and get it over with...
Triggered Memes GIF - Triggered Memes Meme - Discover & Share GIFs

In North Central montana I see examples of open carry frequently. So far have never noticed an inappropriate level of retention. Which would bother me.
I personally have no problem with folks who open carry, felons rarely open carry.

Many of the comments refer to carrying while in grizzly country, but see no need otherwise. Go visit the FBI violent crime state page and compare probability of being a victim of a violent crime versus a bear attack. More people die of bee stings in Rocky Mountains than bear.

In North Central montana I see examples of open carry frequently. So far have never noticed an inappropriate level of retention. Which would bother me.
I personally have no problem with folks who open carry, felons rarely open carry.

Many of the comments refer to carrying while in grizzly country, but see no need otherwise. Go visit the FBI violent crime state page and compare probability of being a victim of a violent crime versus a bear attack. More people die of bee stings in Rocky Mountains than bear.

That’s why I carry an air soft gun as well as my 500 S&W in the mountains. I’ll lay the hammer down on a swarm of bees, then blow Winnie the Pooh away chasing them for the honey.

I’d shoot myself in both hands with the first two rounds.
I knew a fella that shot himself in the leg while practicing his quickdraw in front of the mirror. They amputated his leg at the hip. I'm not sure if that drastic a measure was really needed though. Personally, I think it may have been the doctors failed attempt to cure stupid.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back