26 year wait - Utah elk hunt

If only I was half the man as Greenhorn, quarter the hunter he is and a 1/10th as cool.

Greenhorn the legend. I expect nothing but greatness to follow.

The beaver sticker was put on ATV in 2019 while passing through for an AZ antelope hunt. I’ve applied beaver early rifle for several years. Wanted to hunt this year and switched to archery - 1:1 bull cow ratio and 8.3 year old avg bull harvest age. Can’t be bad. View attachment 283721
Not very symmetrical

I can’t believe how good of shape that four wheeler is in for its age. Everyone I know still using one has basically worn all the paint off the tank

Was the Honda 300 the best wheeler mankind thought to design, or is it just my own nostalgia for my late teens and early 20's?

Can't wait to see how this thread goes...
Potentially. Honorable mention to the Kawasaki Bayou 220, indestructible

Fantastic unit. You ought to have an awesome hunt. Definitely following this thread! Good luck!

I hunted that unit for Deer in 2012. Saw a ton of awesome bulls. Should be a fun hunt. Congrats Greenhorn. Looking forward to the story.

My Tacoma rocked an " I heart Beaver" sticker for quite a few years..lol :LOL:
🤣

It’s a long time to wait. One crazy & amazing 4 day scouting trip in, a world record 6 weeks usage of google earth and shameless messages and phone calls to locals and previous hunters. Should be a fun time - supposedly the best public land elk hunt in the US today. I’m excited for some crazy elk action.
Congratulations. This will be fun to watch.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back