26 year wait - Utah elk hunt

I found the important places on 1st scouting trip. Beer selection is BAD, gas prices are HIGH, people are nice.
View attachment 283808View attachment 283809View attachment 283810
Don’t buy beer in grocery stores. It’s watered down to 5% ABV or less (used to be 3.2% until they upped it a few years ago). Anything above 5% can only be found in state liquor store. Best bet for any UT trip is bring your libations with you. Good luck with the hunt @Beaver Hunter!

I found the important places on 1st scouting trip. Beer selection is BAD, gas prices are HIGH, people are nice.
View attachment 283808View attachment 283809View attachment 283810
That Beaver liquor store is the most confusing little shop. It's like they couldn't decide of they wanted it to be a swap meet booth, clothing store, or liquor store so they just made it all three. And the dude that works there is bit off, he offered wine recommendations that paired with the beer I was buying.
I did buy some Beaver Shots t-shirts though.

Not that I've found. Did spot 3 young ladies in pastel prairie dresses and bonnets, milking cows.

probably in MILFord

womens-prairie-pioneer-costume.jpg

Hunting Utah I believe it is a must that you have to say.....Bro.....Dude...Man...and That's Crazy....every 4-7 seconds. Good luck getting the lingo down!!!
Seriously good luck with the hunt!!! Definitely following!

Hunting Utah I believe it is a must that you have to say.....Bro.....Dude...Man...and That's Crazy....every 4-7 seconds. Good luck getting the lingo down!!!
Seriously good luck with the hunt!!! Definitely following!
Frik man - I'm with ya 100%. When in Rome.. But I'm scheduled to hunt every Sunday of the season - to avoid the crowds bro.

Judas, I'll be runnin some killer next level gear on this mountain, looking for that old troll of a giant target bull on the landscape and building my hit list. Expect some sweet (PG-13) names on this next trip where I plan to really cover some country. I'm hittin the gym, putting some miles on and gettin shredded. Cannot tell you how truly disappointed I am with the new 7/31 trail camera removal law and the one guide one spotter law. My big plans were squashed.

Frik man - I'm with ya 100%. When in Rome.. But I'm scheduled to hunt every Sunday of the season - to avoid the crowds bro.

Judas, I'll be runnin some killer next level gear on this mountain, looking for that old troll of a giant target bull on the landscape and building my hit list. Expect some sweet (PG-13) names on this next trip where I plan to really cover some country. I'm hittin the gym, putting some miles on and gettin shredded. Cannot tell you how truly disappointed I am with the new 7/31 trail camera removal law and the one guide one spotter law. My big plans were squashed.

Is it still legal to hunt with your ears tucked into your hat?

Oh and your flat brim has to be worn backwards at some point....bro!!

I love that drop tine on that bull. I can’t wait to see what happens. Thanks for taking us on the ride.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back