Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

2024 New Mexico Draw Results

So did a fishing report come out? I still don’t understand why I never get them.

Anyway, can’t wait to wake up and tell the wife how I’m going to New Mexico to chase big boools

So did a fishing report come out? I still don’t understand why I never get them.

Anyway, can’t wait to wake up and tell the wife how I’m going to New Mexico to chase big boools
You can adjust it in the email preferences to receive/not receive certain emails from G&F. The fish report is one of them. I unsubscribed after last year's draw.

Good luck to everyone who's in the draw. All red for me. Yesterday, as my wife was flying home, her route got changed and took her over New Mexico. At first, she was puzzled at my want to apply for opportunities there, she thought of it as nothing much more than flat desert. However, her perspective shifted after her flight, she sent me these photographs with the caption, “You sure you want to go here? Looks kind of tough.” I couldn’t help but chuckle in response, “That’s really, exactly why I wanna go. Try something new."

Screenshot_20240417-054148_Video Player.jpgScreenshot_20240417-054203_Video Player.jpg

Back