MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

2024 New Mexico Draw Results

My first really, REALLY high pressure tag. It put me through the 5 stages of grief, multiple times per hunting day. Thanks for that, NM.

View attachment 322736
Must of made the kill that much more satisfying.

I’ve only had one ‘high pressure’ tag and I learnt about pressure, shot a bull first hour of the season and that was long enough lol

Hoping my son draws a youth elk tag this year in NM, fortunately he’s a very relaxed kid so we will probably both get to enjoy the hunt!

13 pages of blah, blah, blah and not until the 245th post did any of it talk about an actual draw result. That was last years New Mexico Draw Results Thread... this year is going to be a close runner up. Now that people are posting dead animals, I imagine we will far surpass 13 pages before a post actually has a draw result

13 pages of blah, blah, blah and not until the 245th post did any of it talk about an actual draw result. That was last years New Mexico Draw Results Thread... this year is going to be a close runner up. Now that people are posting dead animals, I imagine we will far surpass 13 pages before a post actually has a draw result
It’ll be Wednesday morning when posts start hitting

Just killing the time! Only 3 more days, everyone who puts in there consistently has a 99% idea of when the results will come out

God forbid we get excited about our hopes for a few weeks before they are erased by a row of red boxes.

If he does numbers like he elk hunts you’ll only be out about 65 bucks
He’s a numbers guy for a living! I’m banking on the balanced relationship and complementing each others weaknesses! I’ll drag his ass all over the mountains every year if he can help me draw more tags. But I think he will surprise people this year. He has been working his ass off!

Back