Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

2024 New Mexico Draw Results

I'm in for elk, aoudad, and off-range oryx. I was luck to get on-range Rhodes Canyon last year and it was such a cool experience and great table fare I felt obligated to try again off-range. The oryx hunts are cool because you can do them during times of the year you are not already hunting something else.

I'll admit it had me hoping. Cause we got them on a Thursday last year😝
The reason I heard that is was Thursday last year instead of it's normal Wednesday was because the deadline to apply got pushed back 1 day due to system issues so that delayed the process to provide results by one day. No clue if that's true, but makes sense. If true, they should go back to Wednesday release this year.

The jury is still out if they will release early E-Tags on Tuesday night. First year they did that was 2020, then they didn't do it 2021, they did it again in 2022 and didn't do it in 2023. So pattern is they will do it again this year? Or could be both 2020 and 2022 were just mistakes on their part.

Obviously I'm obsessed and need to quit thinking about the draw and go back to work. haha

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back