MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

2024 Colorado Draw Results Thread

Sheep and goat on Tuesday. Everything else May 28-31. License quotas for deer, elk, pronghorn, moose, and bear aren’t set until the first week of May.
Do they publish the quotas before the draw?

Sheep and goat on Tuesday. Everything else May 28-31. License quotas for deer, elk, pronghorn, moose, and bear aren’t set until the first week of May.
Thanks Oak. Greatly appreciated sir.

Remind me. Do credit card hits happen before the emails come out? I got my (unsuccessful) emails between 9am and noon local time last year.

QQ

I'm sweating man, I put in for another archery sheep hunt because the odds are decent...
My wife just had a baby and has never big game hunted. Figured I’d put her in for a dessert Sheep tag because why the hell not. You think you’re sweating it, if she draws I’m going to have to explain what just went down.

My wife just had a baby and has never big game hunted. Figured I’d put her in for a dessert Sheep tag because why the hell not. You think you’re sweating it, if she draws I’m going to have to explain what just went down.

Nah, she'll be itching to get out of the house by then, will probably leave you at home with the kids so she can go have some peace and quiet... :ROFLMAO:

Look on the bright side. Once this blows over in a year or ten, you'll be qualified to join @Big Fin 's marriage advice tour.

QQ

Look on the bright side. Once this blows over in a year or ten, you'll be qualified to join @Big Fin 's marriage advice tour.

QQ
Hey she loves that part of the state and has always been open to hunting big game but doesn’t like being cold. Figured this is the perfect intro hunt.

Extremely low pressure hunt when it comes to other hunters.

She has none of the pressure we would knowing the grandeur of a dessert sheep tag.

And even if I don’t get to put my animals in the living room, something tells me a first animal and ram might get a place above the stairs. I could care less if I pull the trigger or not. That would be amazing!

Hey she loves that part of the state and has always been open to hunting big game but doesn’t like being cold. Figured this is the perfect intro hunt.

Extremely low pressure hunt when it comes to other hunters.

She has none of the pressure we would knowing the grandeur of a dessert sheep tag.

And even if I don’t get to put my animals in the living room, something tells me a first animal and ram might get a place above the stairs. I could care less if I pull the trigger or not. That would be amazing!
Careful Boss! She'll probably draw and have the experience of a lifetime. Next thing you know you'll be on the hook to apply her in every western state. It sounds awesome, but as someone that is married to an avid hunter, it can get a wee bit pricey. My current CC balance is alarming (thanks New Mexico!).

Careful Boss! She'll probably draw and have the experience of a lifetime. Next thing you know you'll be on the hook to apply her in every western state. It sounds awesome, but as someone that is married to an avid hunter, it can get a wee bit pricey. My current CC balance is alarming (thanks New Mexico!).
Even worse she decides sheep are the coolest thing ever and wants the slam

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back