Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

2022 New Mexico draw results!!!!

First place that came up when I Googled NM landowner tags. I've heard of them before, but they must not exist if you haven't heard of them.
Well there your mistak. goggle. LOL
I don't know sheite .
I know about a dozen local's and half that many known players. Names that are in the bugle and such. No idea of what they get. Not in the game.
I'm sure I'll get some calls this year. I might even get a $1500 offer.

Well there your mistak. goggle. LOL
I don't know sheite .
I know about a dozen local's and half that many known players. Names that are in the bugle and such. No idea of what they get. Not in the game.
I'm sure I'll get some calls this year. I might even get a $1500 offer.
Yah but your not actually in the Gila, correct?

I heard tags here went for $5-15k last year.

I should have gone with SFRO/Tom K. years back for $3500,but I have never drawn a tag either. That also paid off my place instead. LOL

agreed, NMDGF would need to provide code and process details to an auditor; it would not be a matter of examining outputs.
$19,500 for the landowner tag in the unit I want to draw. Why is it more expensive, than a guided hunt in that unit? Granted I'll never do a guided hunt in the lower 48, I would think that most would.
Because an outfitter has a contract for the tag, and has clients in line to buy it, but would rather sell it for even more if he can. If it doesn’t sell, he’ll have a “cancellation” and sell someone in line a guided hunt at his normal rate.

All this foreign talk just reminds me how far we’ve come the last 30 years. Firmly transitioning from TR’s NAMWC to the King’s hunting. I feel fortunate to have participated in the twilight years of a bygone era. Sorry to the young guys. Best advice is to get a promotion.

Attachments

• AC9815B5-450B-43BC-99CD-2DEF1858CC1E.jpeg
    AC9815B5-450B-43BC-99CD-2DEF1858CC1E.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I'm excited for my hunts this year. I got ELK 12, DEER 16, and BARBARY 32 34 36 37. The only concern I have is that my deer and elk hunts are at the same time. This means that I'll have to plan this year's hunts out to the T. I plan on scouting out pretty early so. Hopefully I see some animals roaming around.

The Javelina hunt that I had earlier this year is making me worried. I didn't see a damn thing in the Southern part of the state.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back