Caribou Gear Tarp

2022 HuntTalk NASCAR Fantasy League open for business

Why save a use when he can get you a 3rd place finish? Makes no sense to me...
The 4th place finish (fixed it for you) is determined at the END of the race, not before when we make our picks. If I could KNOW where they would end up I would win every week.

The 4th place finish (fixed it for you) is determined at the END of the race, not before when we make our picks. If I could KNOW where they would end up I would win every week.
Well don't give me the "I'm saving him" line of crap then because you clearly thought he was the better pick yet you didn't use him.

Well don't give me the "I'm saving him" line of crap then because you clearly thought he was the better pick yet you didn't use him.
Didn't really think he was "better" when they qualified 2 spots apart. Just evened out my uses with 13 races to go. Sometimes a mistake is just a mistake.

Ugh. Gibbs killed me. Should have known! He was doing too good to keep it going. Pretty big hole to dig out of in 2 races. @seeth07 just may win the summer session.

Ugh. Gibbs killed me. Should have known! He was doing too good to keep it going. Pretty big hole to dig out of in 2 races. @seeth07 just may win the summer session.
It looks like everyone performed solidly mediocre this week. I did enjoy watching Gibbs screw with Kyle before burning up his motor though!

Wow. Sure thought more out of Truex and Blaney. Swinging for the fences and left the normally obvious pick of Elliott on the table. And then he poles. Oh well, they should have a pretty good fight trying for the last playoff spot. Next week will be a crap shoot. Not much hope for me now. 2nd place is 1st loser!

Just to clarify, the segments don't mean didly squat right? Just overall points after race 36 is crowned champ.

Boy, you were right on my post! Couldn't wait for me to delete it and repost as a reply! :ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back