2022 HuntTalk NASCAR Fantasy League open for business

An acorn just fell out of the tree and hit you in the head @seeth07 . Or maybe it was Jimmy Johnson's lucky horseshoe?😂
I didn't have Hamlin or Kyle this week so I hope they get zero points muahahaha

Then again, I didn't have Elliot either. Damn that kid is ON FIRE!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Champ this year?

I keep waiting for Larson to pick it up, maybe he is weed laying? Hoping Truex can get another 🏆 before calling it quits, but he seems to be missing something this year. Hamlin the cheater could be dangerous if doesn't get caught. But the Golden Boy seems to be a knotch above everyone else at this point in the season.

looks like the scoring stands. Scoring 310 this week and being third sucks. Especially when my drivers were all top 15. Good job @TN2shot07 and @Dave N for some really good scores this week.

Yeah, so what happened with all that? LOL I was fishing... priorities
They added some fiberglass or bondo to the front nose piece I guess and it wasn't noticeable under the car wrap. This was standard practice with the old cars to slightly tweak the cars and I guess with the new car, this isn't allowed anymore. I wonder if this is just the first time it was caught?

They added some fiberglass or bondo to the front nose piece I guess and it wasn't noticeable under the car wrap. This was standard practice with the old cars to slightly tweak the cars and I guess with the new car, this isn't allowed anymore. I wonder if this is just the first time it was caught?
Since it was more than one car I would lean toward it’s just the first time it was caught

Yeah, they said since our picks were locked in before Kurt was booted the car was still able to be scored. That, and scores stand for how they finished because we have no way to tell if they were cheating or not. That wasn't found until AFTER the fact.

With Elliott winning, that makes 11 out of 21 winners I've picked so far this year. Logano has been good to me up till this last race. Ty Gibbs beat him, embarrassing.

Yeah, they said since our picks were locked in before Kurt was booted the car was still able to be scored. That, and scores stand for how they finished because we have no way to tell if they were cheating or not. That wasn't found until AFTER the fact.
You would be arguing differently if you didn't have KB on your team, Mr commissioner. That SOB cheats everytime he gets in the car.😈

So it was a piece of tape on each corner… crazy how small of an advantage they are really chasingE4DCE596-EB83-42AA-BA46-DEE9640D13DE.jpeg

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back