2022 Colorado draw results!!!!

Should be one or two species a day.
Last year, I heard bear early, then deer. For me, both of those were effectively 100% chance of draw so no drama associated with them. Had to sweat the elk tag for 4 days but eventually got that tag too. I expect the same cycle this year.

Don't they typically do the draw in alphabetical order? (Bear, Deer, Elk, Moose, Pronghorn)

Don't they typically do the draw in alphabetical order? (Bear, Deer, Elk, Moose, Pronghorn)
My understanding is that there will be no CC charges for deer, elk, bear, and pronghorn until after June 6. You will get an email before a CC charge. Not sure if it applies to all of those species, though.

My understanding is that there will be no CC charges for deer, elk, bear, and pronghorn until after June 6. You will get an email before a CC charge. Not sure if it applies to all of those species, though.
Another site has multiple folks claiming CC hits. I was under the same assumption as you.
Lesson One in Colorado Tag Fight Club: Never assume anything with this system!

I have yet to see anyone on any site claim a CC hit for a tag, but there have certainly been credit card hits for moose points. The June 6th thing applies to tags, not points. Anyone that wanted a moose point already acknowledged that they'd be charged for it.

Back