2022 Colorado draw results!!!!

All I did was buy points for the main draw. I'm excited to see what tag I can get in the second draw, hopefully they will release the secondary draw list soon

All I did was buy points for the main draw. I'm excited to see what tag I can get in the second draw, hopefully they will release the secondary draw list soon
I would not get your hopes up for the secondary draw unless you're a youth applicant. There can be 5 tags, 500 1st choice Colorado resident adult applicants, and 5 nonresident youth 4th choice apps, and the nonresident youths will get all 5 of the tags. Great youth opportunity, but adults may not even be in the draw.
CPW will appreciate your donation.

I would not get your hopes up for the secondary draw unless you're a youth applicant. There can be 5 tags, 500 1st choice Colorado resident adult applicants, and 5 nonresident youth 4th choice apps, and the nonresident youths will get all 5 of the tags. Great youth opportunity, but adults may not even be in the draw.
CPW will appreciate your donation.
I am 17 So there is still hope, thanks for the info though

Got charged for my NR bear tag. Now just waiting to see if my buddy drew his early rifle wilderness deer tag. I’m kind of rooting against him so then we can just do a dedicated early September rifle bear hunt.

Thought they weren't charging until after the "grace period"
I don’t think the “grace period” applies to the CC charges, it’s just the period of time that if you decide to turn your tag in you get your money back AND your preference point, vs one or the other

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back