2022 Colorado draw results!!!!

it is a cc hit from co parks and rec for $420,,,thats a deer tag for sure,,though i may turn it back in for the first time ever as oregon to colorado and back may add up to $1500 in diesel fuel,,and thats if it doesnt go up any further lol.i will wait for my other tag draws still in limbo in oregon and wyoming.

I think the underlined portion below is inaccurate/misleading. If you go to page 8, it makes it clear that you get points restored AND a refund which means they charge the card initially. This on page 1 indicates your card is not charged until after June 6.
View attachment 224530
Agreed misleading. Hopefully they tidy up for next year...maybe they'll leave it all the same in the book and not charge cards next year. Keep us guessing!

I wouldn’t call it misleading as much as two contradictory statements. I don’t blame anyone for assuming their card wouldn’t be charged until they accepted the tag.

Just got my unsuccessful deer results. Still awaited elk and pronghorn.

So just out of curiosity since it reads different in two different places. Can you indeed turn in a tag this year for a full refund and retain your preference points if you do it right away? Or is it still one or the other?

So just out of curiosity since it reads different in two different places. Can you indeed turn in a tag this year for a full refund and retain your preference points if you do it right away? Or is it still one or the other?
I'm having the same question. My wife should be drawing an Elk tag (there were leftovers last year) and she applied with her zero points as first choice. Now that she drew a lucky Wyoming elk tag, we were hoping to just returned that tag in this grace period and get both the point and the refund.

I'm having the same question. My wife should be drawing an Elk tag (there were leftovers last year) and she applied with her zero points as first choice. Now that she drew a lucky Wyoming elk tag, we were hoping to just returned that tag in this grace period and get both the point and the refund.
I believe you should still be able to pull that off. It'll be on your cc only briefly... It seems

Listen to us....remember back when you filled out a paper form, mailed a check and waited like a 6 year old on Christmas eve to check the mail every single day, and even warning family members to NOT TOUCH THE MAIL. When that beautiful tag came the neighbors thought you had just won the lottery and when it was the "Deer John" letter the neighbors were worried that you would go get drunk, lay in your yard and piss in the gutter, and yell out some unknown drunken rant about how your life sucks?? No...nobody? Me neither..never mind.

I just submitted a surrender of a concurrent bear tag as I didnt draw my expected deer tag. The link to do it is in your receipt email and it took 5 minutes tops.

I don't think you get an extra point, just get pre-draw points restored and your tag fee.

Crap 💩 I drew my CO deer tag, NV deer tag, and a ID deer tag…. 😳😳😳
Matt
I think that would help me lay off the trigger and wait for something above mid-sized, BUT I used to think that about having two deer tags instead of one, and it didn’t help.

Best of luck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back