MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

2021 Wyoming NR Elk Draw Results

He was told by WG&F right after his first post on their facebook page that rwc posted, leftovers don't come out till after the resident draw. He continued to ramble and rant about wanting the Elk leftovers. He did the same thing on the forum I quoted.

I just gave up.
"Life's tough. It's tougher if you're stupid."
John Wayne

Has anyone drawn a WY general tag as a nonresident this year? My buddy just texted me that he was unsuccessful with three points. I was hoping to apply next year with three points so this is unfortunate news. Curious if anyone was successful with three points...

Has anyone drawn a WY general tag as a nonresident this year? My buddy just texted me that he was unsuccessful with three points. I was hoping to apply next year with three points so this is unfortunate news. Curious if anyone was successful with three points...
Look at the draw odds page for the answer to your question. 3 points was definitely not a guaranteed tag this year and certainly won’t be next year.

Yes, drew with 3 points in regular draw, but I see I got lucky since success was just 41% with 3 pts.

All I can say is thank goodness for the random portion of the draw!
Drew a rifle tag in the Bighorns with one point!
In the regular draw!
I used 7 points to draw this same tag two years ago in the regular.

Woo-hooo!
What area in the bighorns did you draw? I've hunted 38 and 39 alot.

Had three points and bought the special. First choice was a glory tag I didn't expect. Second choice was a 67% second choice draw, type 4, last year I expected to draw. Third choice was a 100% draw prior year for those handful who opted for third. Got skunked in WY. Didn't draw MT combo this year either. Guess I get to try for WY elk with four points next year and MT should be a certain for next year.
Hahaha. Nothing certain in MT. Outfitters will probably go cry for more tags where it will take 4 pts. to draw…. And oh yeah, that’s right, it’s impossible to get 4 pts. 😂😂

Our crew got lucky and drew. party of 5 with 8 points, general special tags. Feel pretty blessed the way the numbers are going.

4 NC boys headed to Wy!!!!
4 x 125-6 tags.

Anybody ever hunted Elk Mountain HMA?
did you research that unit before applying? it has crazy hard access to public land. big reason why draw odds are so high in that unit. a ton of private and landlocked public

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back