2021 New Mexico results

Khunter. Dude, you're above that comment about addicting. I've seen you on here for years and you've always been a stand up fair dude. As for addicting, I have hunted with Tony a couple of times and he is a stand up good guy. He has busted his ass putting together veteran hunts and put himself and a friend aside to make sure I got an elk. You can't learn or know everything about a man or his personality from some posts on a forum. I've always looked to you as a good guy, but sometimes you have to give someone the benefit of the doubt on a forum.

Well I am appalled to find that I did not draw any of the sub 2% odds deer hunts I put in for.

Wyoming antelope will be my last shot.

If I don’t draw there, Missouri archery whitetail here I come.
I have not bow hunted for deer since I sold my property in South Dakota 5 years ago. Finally I have a chance to go after mountain mule deeR. near home. These deer inhabit pine forests and oaks along the waterways. I have a chance for a velvet which would be my first....really stoked!
Red on deer,,,but green on elk!!!unit15 muzz,,first nm elk tag in 11 years of applying
That’s an excellent tag for a trophy bull....do your homework and wear out some boot leather....or hire a guide. Congrats on your draw!

I have not bow hunted for deer since I sold my property in South Dakota 5 years ago. Finally I have a chance to go after mountain mule deeR. near home. These deer inhabit pine forests and oaks along the waterways. I have a chance for a velvet which would be my first....really stoked!
That is awesome!

Hope you have a great hunt. Be sure and post up some pics!

My son and I drew 4 tags, 3 of which are in our home unit and I finally get to hunt NM bull elk. Huzzah! A new hunter I am encouraging drew unit 2 bull but I know nothing about that area (or why he chose it). If someone here has general advice for the unit and dealing with the private land I'd appreciate a PM.

Congrats to all who drew!

Back