2021 NASCAR Fantasy league. Wanna join?

Looks like we need to step it up a bit. SOMEbody managed to pick the top 5 finishers and get a monster score! 😲 That one will be tough to beat the rest of the year. Congrats to Canadian Outcast for kicking all of our asses big time!

Guys! I think we've been had! I looked up our big winner and he signed up on Hunt Talk just to join our team! One post made in this thread and he hasn't been on since that first day. His profile on the fantasy site shows he's playing in 4 different leagues. Not quite sure how I feel about that! Guess we should be honored that he joined the forum JUST to join our team. 😎 Too bad he won't join in on the postings...

Guys! I think we've been had! I looked up our big winner and he signed up on Hunt Talk just to join our team! One post made in this thread and he hasn't been on since that first day. His profile on the fantasy site shows he's playing in 4 different leagues. Not quite sure how I feel about that! Guess we should be honored that he joined the forum JUST to join our team. 😎 Too bad he won't join in on the postings...
Well he's almost burned through all his Hendrick starts. Unless Hendrick gets caught cheating......he will start dropping through the field like Hilljack with 4 flat tires.😎

Some good scores today up and down the board, but I smoked yall 😁 and I'm still down 250 points!

Just a quick reminder Sunday's race is a qualifier and we'll be picking 8 drivers again.

This may get interesting. 3 of us have all but 1 driver the same as the others! Looks like I win this week! ;)

Hamlin hosed me out of some points at the end but the scores should be pretty good once they get posted. Fairly predictable overall. Harvick showed some signs of life finally. The question is how long will Larson keep it going?

Well, I didn't win but I cut into the gap to the top! Too bad I went with Hamlin instead of Logano. I'll take what I can get at this point. Double header at Pocono next weekend.

Email from NASCAR says Elliot has been disqualified for having 5 loose lug nuts and given last place points. I would expect the points to change for us sometime soon. That will shake up the standings!

Email from NASCAR says Elliot has been disqualified for having 5 loose lug nuts and given last place points. I would expect the points to change for us sometime soon. That will shake up the standings!
Good thing the cheater wasn't in my line up!😁 Now my Blaney pick is not looking so bad.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back