Caribou Gear Tarp

2021 NASCAR Fantasy league. Wanna join?

So much for making up any points. 😞 Tried to save some uses and Suarez killed me. He doesn't usually do bad on road courses using my bad memory, but today bit me. Now I just have to hope that Truex holds off Elliot.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
Nice to see one of us regulars beat the top dog. Looks like the two of us are fighting for 2nd place for the year. Next year we should have a rule about being an "active" member to belong on the team.

Screw driver uses. I NEED POINTS! This week is an 8 driver pick race with qualifying points. Time to make a push.

Well, I stuck with my picks I made before practice was held. Somehow, I managed to pick the first 4 drivers! Some of my guys are mid-pack so I'm hoping that passing isn't too hard. The only driver usage play I held off on was using Hamlin over Truex. Probably a mistake but I wasn't quite ready to burn another use just yet. Doesn't matter as long as we beat the Canadian! ;)

It’s fun you watch somebody be that excited to win! I think we can stop with the 8 drivers, I can only finish with half anyway 🤷🏻‍♂️

Well, at least the leader didn't win. Congrats @TN2shot07 for pulling this one off. BHR, wha hoppen? It's not like you to bring up the rear! Would have been nice to see "what if" without the curbing coming apart.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RAWMIA
Back