2021 NASCAR Fantasy league. Wanna join?

Dave N

Looks like we need to step it up a bit. SOMEbody managed to pick the top 5 finishers and get a monster score! 😲 That one will be tough to beat the rest of the year. Congrats to Canadian Outcast for kicking all of our asses big time!

Dave N

Guys! I think we've been had! I looked up our big winner and he signed up on Hunt Talk just to join our team! One post made in this thread and he hasn't been on since that first day. His profile on the fantasy site shows he's playing in 4 different leagues. Not quite sure how I feel about that! Guess we should be honored that he joined the forum JUST to join our team. 😎 Too bad he won't join in on the postings...

BigHornRam

Guys! I think we've been had! I looked up our big winner and he signed up on Hunt Talk just to join our team! One post made in this thread and he hasn't been on since that first day. His profile on the fantasy site shows he's playing in 4 different leagues. Not quite sure how I feel about that! Guess we should be honored that he joined the forum JUST to join our team. 😎 Too bad he won't join in on the postings...
Well he's almost burned through all his Hendrick starts. Unless Hendrick gets caught cheating......he will start dropping through the field like Hilljack with 4 flat tires.😎

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luke2000