Caribou Gear

2021 NASCAR Fantasy league. Wanna join?

Probably going to be some bitching and reviewing about racing in the rain. Pretty cool to watch anyway. Lots of sliding around.

Probably going to be some bitching and reviewing about racing in the rain. Pretty cool to watch anyway. Lots of sliding around.
Same people bitching about weather delays, can’t win with some folks. I’m sure the visibility is rough in those cars tho

Well my team was ok, two guys I wasn't worried about are the ones that will be my downfall.

You're burning through Larsen like he was the last stimulus check, Dave. Better save a few picks for the playoffs. 😁
Trying to. Kind of hard to turn down a chance at max points! Have to get my lead back! :sneaky: He'll probably move to group A next year if he keeps it up. Kyle B. lost that spot... If Harvick doesn't do any better HE may drop a level!

8 picks again next week! More chances at big points!

Our youngest daughter that loves NASCAR works at Rivian building electric trucks. She told me the other day that one of the new hires is the father of Tyler Reddick's fiancé! Hmm... Suck up to new guy. Get race access. ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back