2021 kamikazee elk

I know a guy that could do a cummins swap on a weekend.. that will keep this thread alive and well.

By the end of your hunt.. the unit will be ruined, van sales through the roof, and freezer will be full.

Watermag's right. You'll be able to drive right up to them (providing they're standing next to pavement) and while they're looking for your manbun and spandex, you can blast them with your 6.5.
Easy.
This is just how it’s written up on my whiteboard. Only one exception….I’m too hip for a 6.5. I’m going 6.8 western.

Curious, why the Seek Outside tent and stove vs the same size tent/stove from Luxe? Seems about half the price. I've seen several HT posts recommend Luxe.

Also, kudos on convincing the wife to go from camper to tent. I'm not having success in my attempt at this.

I'm thinking a 16" lift kit and some serious mudders. I'll have to see if I can bolt a caldwell shooting sled to the roof near the sun roof. Sure would be handy to just stand up and be rock solid.
Any other mods for the minivan that I'm not thinking of?
DB445F08-7DBE-4C83-B434-CB18620CE067.jpeg

I like your vehicle choice, I built a removable deck for mine, vinyl flooring on plywood, makes sliding gear in easier and is more comfortable to sleep on. If I had money I would put in a 3.5 in lift and max out on tire size.
06F23809-EABE-4A1A-8480-E3F56CAA47C9.jpeg
This is kinda the goal… I think I could probably get it done for ~$2000-2500 all in. Cheaper if I had the ability to do it myself.
7AD7DD14-9B54-4C91-98AF-94AC8B3E0F2A.jpeg

Last edited:
Back