Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

2021 kamikazee elk

Awesome story, great hunt, I really enjoyed hearing your perspectives and philosophy as to why you hunt as you journeyed through your hunt. Congrats

Congrats on one hell of an adventure and hunt! That's a really nice bull. Very well deserved and earned. Awesome thread man thanks for sharing!

Awesome adventure and storytelling!! Oh and Bull!! I just spent a rainy morning in Arkansas with you on your hunt. Good story!

Much more that a fine hunting story told here. Echoes of family history throughout.

You did these that went before proud.

I was looking up into your unit from the freeway today. Each time I think of it, I’m impressed as hell you did that on a bike. Thank heavens it wasn’t wet, I’ve seen guys on bikes rendered completely non functional and just leave bikes on the side of the trail.

I was looking up into your unit from the freeway today. Each time I think of it, I’m impressed as hell you did that on a bike. Thank heavens it wasn’t wet, I’ve seen guys on bikes rendered completely non functional and just leave bikes on the side of the trail.
On Friday night it started to rain sometime in the middle of the night. I recalled you mentioning the level of up-shit-creekery that can happen when it rains in this unit. I didn't get the best sleep of my life that night.

One of the most enjoyable write ups I’ve read on here. Congratulations on a great bull and thank you for the story!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back