2021 Hunt Plans

Turkey hunting in the Spring in Massachusetts. Spend the rest of the year figuring out what permits I will need to hunt Montana in 2022. Can it be any more confusing? Spend the fall of 2021 hiking and scouting in Montana because I plan to be living there permanently by August 2021.

I'm just going to go with as many Doe Lope/ Mulie tags as I can get. They're cheap NR tags and a hell of lot easier to get. Next summer, the grill won't know the difference............

Hopefully not repeat this year. Also hopefully have some freaking water flowing thru my honey hole. Disappointing day when i realized there was no water flowing down thru my honey hole.

Mine will be as follows:

Ice fishing for walleye in green bay March
Turkey in IN/MI April/May maybe a western state also for spring turkey.
Black bear on POW island in May
June, annual fishing trip to boundary waters in MN
Antelope in MT & WY, should draw
IN deer
Me and my son will put in for oryx in NM
I will also be putting my Son in for some hard to draw elk tags
points for the rest of the states.
hey how is the deer in the boundary waters? have the wolves ruined it or could a hard working deer hunter find a good buck away from the roads? My great grandfather was french from up that way. I’ve always wanted to hunt deer up there. but trying to justify the long road trip.

-Similar to 2020, a lot of upland hunting
-Dissimilar to 2020, I'm pretty much done waterfowl hunting. What can I say. To me, it's inferior bird meat.
-Hunting deer and elk in the dead lodgepole
-Took a year off bowhunting in 2020. I plan on purchasing and hunting with a bow in 2021
-I'll put in for moose, sheep, and goat. My 7 year wait to put in for moose again is up. I wasn't sure if I'd apply again, but I'm gonna.
-Hopefully at least an antelope doe. The odds are 50/50ish
-Gonna hunt the heck out of morels again. Made a killing last year and had a blast with my family doing it
-Keep the marriage together through another big game season. All praise be to the Hunting Gods

hey how is the deer in the boundary waters? have the wolves ruined it or could a hard working deer hunter find a good buck away from the roads? My great grandfather was french from up that way. I’ve always wanted to hunt deer up there. but trying to justify the long road trip.
I have never hunted in there, I have seen deer tracks. The outfit I rent my canoe from deer hunts in the area. He says numbers are down, due to weather and wolves, but they rarely hunt in the boundary waters area, they hunt outside in logging area and powerline strips. That area is so thick you would have to have some knowledge of deer movement, a lot of places 20 yards would be a long shot.

But I too have thought about canoeing around and portaging while chasing a whitetail.

Apply Arizona Elk.....No Chance at getting drawn
Apply Wyoming Elk........Slim Chance at getting drawn
Apply Montana limited Entry Elk.......Slim chance...Keep my general elk and go hunting......better than average chance

Yes plenty of mushrooms all spring and summer.

MD and NJ turkeys.

MD and NJ whitetail

MD sika

Wyoming cow elk/ doe deer/ doe pronghorn or just birds and fishing, depending on what I can draw and put together for a two week trip.

Colorado 3rd season deer.

Staying in England, but might travel up to Norfolk to meet Lee and hunt some Chinese Water Deer, Muntjac, Red and Roe deer.
I don't think they have any Milf's in Norfolk:ROFLMAO: just beware you have to be picky with MILFS and what you might pick up:ROFLMAO:
Cheers
Richard

Spring MT Bear- May
Elk in either WY or MT- Sept
Whitetails in Iowa- early Nov

1: Win this hunt. See attached pdf
2: Lose all my Montana deer points
3: Unlimited sheep
4: Whatever else I can squeeze in to fill the gaps.

Attachments

• 2021Fannin_OrderForm.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 25
New member here. But....

Jan- Iowa late muzzleloader whitetail, little trapping as I’m still hoping for bobcat.

feb- ice fishing
mar- spoonbill snagging starts
may- a week of prairie dog hunting with wife’s grandpa and a great friend of mine.
fish with kids as much as possible all summer.
Sep- Iowa youth deer with 2 of the kids
Oct- North Dakota bison wife’s grandpa’s bucket list hunt so we scheduled one as he getting older
Nov-Dec-Iowa whitetail

Jan - NE Late Anterless Whitetail, CO Late Anterless Mule Deer
Feb - Ice Fishing
May - WY/CO Shed Hunting
Jun - CO Shed Hunting
July - LR Shooting Training / Practice
Aug - WY or NE Antelope Archery
Sept - CO Mule Deer Archery, Dove
Oct - MT/CO/WY Elk (TBD on Draw(s))
Nov - NE Whitetail, CO Mule Deer
Dec - Pheasant

Jan - NE waterfowl and MN ice fishing