Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2021 Colorado Draw Results

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
yeesh, i woke up like 20 mintues ago. what the hell are y'all doing looking at your cc charges at 3:20 in the morning?
text msg for deer charge woke me up, had to look, coulda been a true emergency, like a moose tag or something, Bad juju not to do the happy dance within 15 minutes of being hit for a OIL tag, bad juju I tell ya. Hunting is hard work. LOL

Come on...be just like 90% of the people that draw sheep in Montana. Just get that sheep tag out of the way so it doesn't interfere with your elk and deer tags/hunts.

Can't tell you how many times I've heard that over the years.
It’s true. I don’t know how many people I know that fret over their sheep tags impacting their elk hunts that they have had over and over and will continue to have. And actually show up late and poorly scouted for sheep because they were deer or elk hunting. It’s not just a Montana thing.

When you draw a sheep tag they should make you wear a GPS ankle monitor. If caught wasting time hiking around other than in sheep unit they pull your tag and give it to someone that deserves it. Lol

Half-curl is legal in CO. I can virtually assure you that if you shoot a 1+ year old ram in CO you're not going to be ticketed.

People should shoot what makes them happy, and if she was happy with her ram and you were happy with what you shot, that's all that really matters. It's just a different set of priorities.
It’s about much more than what ram gets shot. A person doesn’t get many days hunting wild sheep. To throw a bunch of them away to go elk or deer hunting is sacrilege.

Any hunter checking their credit card for hits needs to change their notification settings with their credit card so they receive a text when a charge hits. If your credit card doesn’t have text alerts, get a new credit card.

I think I may not have drawn... No CC hit yet and no updates on the CPW website. I applied for an archery tag and had more points than it took to draw last year.

Archery Deer for me. Big surprise. I had over 10 extra points. One of my worst draw strategies. Usually I plan pretty well but ended up in CO deer pts no man’s land and didn’t face reality for a decade plus. I coulda had this same tag about 4 or 5 times already. So dumb.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back