Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

2015 Thank you Veterans!

Sytes

Wish every one of you the warmest thank you for the time you have given to us ~ to our country.

famous-veterans-day-quotes-and-sayings-1.jpg

6046810_orig.jpg

Thank you!

Last edited:
Great post, thanks to all veterans especially the ones on this forum. Without you we would probably be speeking German and thinking that hunting is something that cave men did. Thank you.

Great post, thanks to all veterans especially the ones on this forum. Without you we would probably be speeking German and thinking that hunting is something that cave men did. Thank you.
Um, no, i would be speaking German:D
We have the same day over here called Armistice day (or remembrance) when we commemorate the people who paid the ultimate sacrifice, we buy a poppy every year without fail.
Cheers
Richard

God bless all of our troops and their families. Thank you for your sacrifices.

Thank you to all veterans of ALL of our wars, conflicts, police actions and whatever else anyone wants to call our involvements in which folks fought and died for our country.

Thanks to all that have served, sacrificed, and paid the ultimate price to allow us the freedoms we have each and every day. May god bless each and everyone of you, and watch over those that are serving today. My heartfelt appreciation goes out to all of you.

Freedom doesn't thrive without sacrifice. A deep-felt "thank you" to all who've served (and are currently in uniform)!!!

Steven Curtis Chapman......"We Remember".

http://youtu.be/DBJRnK-ROGc

There is a "professional" version of him singing this at The Ryman this week that I can't copy the link, which has "better" sound quality, and maybe a little less emotion.

Last edited:
I would like to say Thank You to all of he service men/women here also.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back