2015 MLB Pool

Wow - Didn't even know I won last year. i also won in 2012...so I am just like the Giants...may as well count me out this year!

My entry-

AL East:
1. Baltimore
2. Boston
3. Toronto
4. New York
5. Tampa Bay

AL Central:
1. Cleveland
2. Detroit
3. Chicago White Sox
4. Kansas City
5. Minnesota

AL West:
1. Seattle
2. Anaheim
3. Oakland
4. Houston
5. Texas

NL East:
1. Washington
2. Florida
3. New York
4. Atlanta
5. Philadelphia

NL Central:
1. St. Louis
2. Pittsburgh
3. Chicago Cubs
4. Milwaukee
5. Cincinnati

NL West:
1. Los Angeles Dodgers
2. San Francisco
3. San Diego
4. Colorado
5. Arizona

Wildcards: Boston/Anaheim and San Francisco/Pittsburgh

Worst: Philadelphia

World Series - Washington vs Seattle. Champ - Washington..have to do it eventually with that rotation. Wow

AL East:
1. Baltimore
2. Boston
3. Toronto
4. New York
5. Tampa Bay

AL Central:
1. Detroit
2. Cleveland
3. Kansas City
4. Chicago
5. Minnesota

AL West:
1. Anaheim
2. Seattle
3. Oakland
4. Houston
5. Texas

NL East:
1. Washington
2. Miami
3. Atlanta
4. New York
5. Philadelphia

NL Central:
1. St. Louis
2. Pittsburgh
3. Cincy
4. Chicago
5. Milwaukee

NL West:
1. Los Angeles
2. San Diego
3. San Francisco
4. Arizona
5. Colorado

Wildcards: Seattle/Boston and Pittsburgh/San Diego

Worst: Texas

Whaaa...? Dodgers will be crowned 2015 World Series Champion! Have a heart. Come around to the light side and prepare a nice NEW Era Dodger cap. :p

Just to note, I plan to curve that flat bill... The new trends these days don't jive too well with my style. :)

LOL. I agree the flat bill trend doesn't suit my style. I guess I am getting old. In HS and college I always wrapped rubber bands around my bills when I wasn't wearing the hats.

I for one enjoy this thread every year....sooooo I will make it interesting. The winner gets their choice of a New Era 59/50 cap courtesy of me. I do reserve the right to refuse to send a Yankee or Dodger cap should the winner desire one of those.

If I win, Oak has to come to Idaho for my desert sheep hunt and tell me which one to shoot. :D

Holy cow the stakes have risen! I would've picked better had I known this.

M's are undefeated...

I'm surprised to see none of us bought in to the Padres offseason of insanity, I would've expected at least someone to pick them to win the division.

If it's ok with Fin I will kick in a custom elk call to the winner.

Things are getting real around here...

To me one of the more interesting moves of the off season is the BoSox putting Hanley Rameriez in the outfield. Watching his offensive numbers will be fun.

To me one of the more interesting moves of the off season is the BoSox putting Hanley Rameriez in the outfield. Watching his offensive numbers will be fun.

They will score runs for sure, and they will need them. Their ace is made of plastic.

I like his start!

Tjones...nice add to the prize! By custom do you mean Red Sox Logo on the call? ;)

Randy11...It definitely got real when SD added Kimbrel.

Randy11...It definitely got real when SD added Kimbrel.

I still think they're a big step down from the Dodgers/Nationals (every team is), but they're definitely going to be an interesting experiment.

If I could re-do my entry I'd slide them in front of the Giants.

missed out this year, but good luck to all, sometimes we just get to busy.

Nationals vs Orioles for the WS

Nationals WS Champs

just to throw something out there.

Seattle is getting spanked as if they like it and asking for more! WTH???

I of 197,000 games to go so not a biggy though if they find themselves gettin funky and turned on by getting their arse repeatedly smacked, it may harm some lists... :p

And not winning. Arod playing first was painful yet joyfull to watch.

Considering his age and time off, I'm actually kind of shocked at how good he's looked. Must've been taking his vitamins...

I won't be surprised if he outhits Nelson Cruz this year.

Considering his age and time off, I'm actually kind of shocked at how good he's looked. Must've been taking his vitamins...

I won't be surprised if he outhits Nelson Cruz this year.

Huh, looks like I might've been talking about the wrong one taking vitamins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back