2014 Colorado 3rd season mulie hunts

elkkill2006

Well we had a great 9 days hunting here in our home state of beautiful Colorado. The kids all had tags (not kids anymore 24,23,and 20 years old now) and my daughter killed the first buck of the season opening morning around 8:45. Her best buck to date.

Then my oldest son filled his tag on Wednesday evening after passing on a much bigger buck the evening before becuase it got to dark. What was really cool was that it was just his wife and daughter with him when he took the buck.

Then it was my youngest son's turn. He passed on many decent bucks and missed a very large buck on Friday morning. Then on Saturday morning he got it done on a great buck right at legal shooting light.

Another super year in the books with my family and friends.

Quinton

Time with family and friends makes every day a trophy, buck or not. Looks like a great time. Congrats to all the hunters.

3rd season, no snow on the ground and someone wearing shorts. Doesn't sound like the typical CO hunt.

The bucks however don't disappoint. Your family has done well every year I've seen your posts! Congrats on the great family time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back