PEAX Equipment

2014 CO Sheep and Goat Backdoor Open

Can't believe it yet until I see the results for real.

I'm really excited. I've spent a couple weeks in the unit backpacking and it's some big. I was up until 2 am last night scheming access points by train, truck, and ATV. Coming out heavy to the train would be unique.

It's a hunt that will rival my prior hunts in Idaho's Big Horn Crags for physical demand. It's going to be epic!

Congratulations. Hope you do as well as you did on your Idaho billy hunt.

Congratulations on the tag. I did not draw. Struck out on CO and WY this week. I don't expect much from UT, so maybe Idaho?

Officially accepting applications for sherpa duty in late September.

The nice lady at DOW confirmed I'm a wiener.

Talked with one guy who hunted it a few years ago.....his only advice was to not wait into October. His experience was that snow hits hard around 1st week of October at 13k plus elevation, and the goats go up instead of down in order to get to the windswept rocks.

Officially accepting applications for sherpa duty in late September.

The nice lady at DOW confirmed I'm a wiener.

Talked with one guy who hunted it a few years ago.....his only advice was to not wait into October. His experience was that snow hits hard around 1st week of October at 13k plus elevation, and the goats go up instead of down in order to get to the windswept rocks.

>Congrats Tbone. I might can do late September - and would like to turn in a sherpa app!
note : I believe I have drawn my first bear tag finally, and hope to be successful and available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avidcork
Back