Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

2013 - A year in pictures

image.jpg
Another most favorite is this picture of my 12-year old grand daughter and her dad (my son) with her first deer that's going to be hard to beat.

Here is a picture that beats all my LDPs for this year by far.

First trip to the deer stand with my 3 year kid daughter and we actually saw a deer after we ran out of treats in the stand lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 658
Montana wolf

Happened upon possibly the last two bull moose in the Upper Boulder River drainage along with this guy.

Attachments

• 1452381_10202652311015821_1551077376_n.jpg
    1452381_10202652311015821_1551077376_n.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 995
That poor puppy looks tired. It was nice of you to let him ride back to camp on your horse. :D

Nice lobo!

Another elk trip --- we ate tag soup this year. All of us???? It's never happened before - still eating a side of humble pie. So, this is about the only picture I have smiling, and the only time it did not snow.

Attachments

• IMG_2252.JPG
    IMG_2252.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 759
View attachment 39268

The day before the opener I watched this wolf chase a group of cows and small bull into the timber. 15 minutes later and 800 yards up the drainage I watched 20 cows and the biggest bull I've ever seen public or private feed out. Looked photo shopped on his head. Called a buddy to come over and was just sure one of us would get a crack at him because we both new the area so well. Opening morning ,first light, not an elk to be found in the drainage. Can't help but think that this wolf or his buddies blew our chances at a once in a lifetime bull. Greenhorn had already punched his tag so I figured we were golden.:D I'll never forget that bull....burned in my mind.

The only wolf I saw was when we bumped into each other down south. You are a wolf magnet of just know where dinner is…

2013 didn't provide me many memorable big game hunts, but I had a couple good goose hunts in January.

Attachments

• Ruger with limit of geese.jpg
    Ruger with limit of geese.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 656
Finally made it happen on a nice bull and couldn't have asked for better company to share the memory with.

WY Elk.jpg

Winner will be picked on Sunday, after the last football game is over. If you haven't posted a pic, do so now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back