Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

2013 - A year in pictures

Alone in the high country of Montana.

JB0A3228.jpg

Had a really good year, this is one of my favorite pics from a Fathers day trip to Shenandoah National Park with my Dad.

I had plenty of great memories to pick this year but I am very proud of my daughter Emma for winning both Miss Kanawha Majorette and Miss Majorette of WV. First freshman ever!!

Kansasson with a Kansas free range turkey taken by a very good "sneak", two days before he left for India

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 497
So I'm sitting here wondering, why every year I cannot relax or rest until I kill one, then when I finally do kill one I'm plenty sad about it for a bit.

Bull5a_zps70ab0208.jpg
[/URL]

Photo Credit: The mighty Oak

Took my friend out for his first ever Sea Trout and he caught this hog! I doubt he will ever catch a larger one. We fly fish at night for these.

Buck1_zps09311b20.jpg

I took quite a few cool photos this year, but this snowy aspen stand muley is probably my favorite.

One of many favorites. How do you choose just one? My Dad and my daughter.

Attachments

• DSC_1067.JPG
    DSC_1067.JPG
    324.6 KB · Views: 341
Nephews first buck and my kids first hunting trip

Nephews first buck and my kids first hunting trip

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 257
With over 35 years of bowhunting adventures, I had a first. I was lucky as heck to fill three tags in 9 days while bowhunting in the desert of Arizona this past Dec/Jan. All DIY, public land, OTC tags.....still can't believe how fortunate I was.

First Buck:

rw8i.jpg

Second Buck:

dxjn.jpg

Javelina:

ez8u.jpg

The contest is now closed. I will announce the winner after the Seattle/San Fran football game.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back