Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2013 - A year in pictures

I would have to say the fact that we have the opportunity to take wolves now is a biggy for me. I took this wolf towards the end of the 2013 winter.

Attachments

• P1120528.jpg
    P1120528.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 903
My daughter Katie petting her first deer.

Attachments

• small katie deer 3.jpg
    small katie deer 3.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 906
IMG_0144 (800x600).jpg
A very memorable shed hunt with my oldest. In just a couple of weeks she will be showing her younger brother the ropes as she is obviously a seasoned veteran!

My oldest with her second grouse, (she shot her first the day before) pointing at a cow moose with twin calves she can see south of our deer shack.

2013azcow.jpg

Son's first Elk (and a very nice 400+ yard shot) - first opportunity to hunt again with him after his stint in USMC and a safe return back home - much to be thankful for.

Last edited:
My favorite moment was getting my article published in Extreme Elk Magazine which documents an incredible hunt with my dad that I will treasure forever.

IMG_1079.jpg

Colorado 1st rifle. How can a man look at this and ever be angry?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 815
This long awaited 3 generation photo with my son's first big game animal. We sure are blessed to live in MT.

Attachments

• 3 generation_EMAIL.jpg
    3 generation_EMAIL.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 813
This is my favorite hunting pic from 2013, my favorite pic is my 2 yr old daughter holding the first fish she ever caught. Bluegill out of the same lake I caught my first fish out of!!! All cool stuff, and hoping to get her as hooked on fresh air as I am!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 810
Even with a moose and mountain goat tag in my pocket this year, having my 5 and 7 yr old with me on a spot and stalk black bear was pretty epic!

Attachments

• Kids N Me Small.jpg
    Kids N Me Small.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 744
I'm with Critter. Even after whackin another lion from the ground with my bow, I gotta say taking this great bear with my son at my side on the sneak was the best day this year.

Thankful for another adventure in God's country..

Attachments

• IMG_0456.JPG
    IMG_0456.JPG
    290.4 KB · Views: 655

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back