MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

2012 OYOA Fantasy Football

If a Division 13 opens up, I'll make myself draft eligible. I never kill anything but I do have some tags this year! Archery deer opened today and I didn't see a dang thing... from behind my edit computer. Can someone get Monkey Butt from an office chair?

I'm in. I was Vandalizer last year, so there will be room for one more in D2.

DIVISION #1

1. pointingdogsrule------------------
2. GrizKings /Sytes----------------
3. Wapiti
4. DAINER------------------------------
5. jore07----------------------------------
6. JABBER-----------------------------
7. TDsNBeer/S.S.
8. noharleyyet------------------------
9. BigBuckDown92
10. Grimm Reapers------------------

Division #2
1. 2pointslayr
2. englewood-------------------
3. DWarcher
4. the nikster
5. UIVandal-----------------------
6. MLBUCK84--------------------
7. GOLFER------------------------
8. SAWTOOTH-------------------
9. huntbux-------------------------
10. CABugle----------------------

If you participated last year please let me know if you plan on playing again this year. The draft is in a week....

The league is now full. Unless someone from last year backs out...in which case I will let you all know.

Does anyone know who this is????? TDsNBeer/S.S. I can't find a hunt talk name that's similar.

Last edited:
The draft will be held on Friday 8/31 at 6 pm Pacific time.

1.pointingdogsrule------------------
2.GrizKings /Sytes----------------
3.DAINER------------------------------
4.jore07----------------------------------
5.JABBER-----------------------------
6.TDsNBeer/S.S.-------------------
7.noharleyyet------------------------
8.Grimm Reapers------------------
9.englewood-------------------
10.UIVandal-----------------------
11.MLBUCK84--------------------
12.GOLFER------------------------
13.SAWTOOTH-------------------
14.huntbux-------------------------
15.CABugle----------------------
16. DWarcher-------------------
17. Slayer------------------------

The deadline to join the league is 8/28(Tuesday) at 11:59pm pacific time. We need an even # of teams, so if 2 teams join tomorrow and bring us to 19, the 2nd team to post will be left out.

Last edited:
prob best to make a cut off time to fill in for those not accounted for... maybe wednesday? Not callin your shots as the guru running this show (You did great last time, well, until I lost... :) ) Just my two cents so those that do get a place can set their lineups or prepare for draft? maybe even deadline for tuesday this time...

I agree Sytes. I thought about doing that when I posted this earlier, but we are at 15 teams, and we need an even #. I just adjusted my previous post. 20 teams would have been A LOT anyways. We has 14 last year.

I agree Sytes. I thought about doing that when I posted this earlier, but we are at 15 teams, and we need an even #. I just adjusted my previous post. 20 teams would have been A LOT anyways. We has 14 last year.

or two divisions? I thought that is what you were going for anyhow, no? will 10 per division work? or do we need at least 12 to make a division?

Maybe you could pm me the specifics as you handled setting up the team, I'll jump ship (since I kicked all y'er arses last time... well - until the end... Haha j/k!) and I'll set up a 2nd division following the same method as you?

Seems we have few additional that would enjoy getting in, just not sure if I am shooting myself in the foot to leaving a set team. we'll have to do a tally and see where we stand #'s wise. if 10 minimal, I think we have that easy... if 12... we may have to "draft" a hunt talker or two to make it work...?
16 teams would be a sparce draft. As we found with 14 - even still not bad. was a great event aside from Nikster's computer issue... that was a bummer for him.

Last edited:
Yes, I was going for 2 divisions...but after looking into it, the 2 divisions draft from the same player pool....so there is really no point. We are at 16 teams right now. So, we could basically have 2 seperate leagues of 8 teams and everyone would have studs on their team, and the top teams would meet in the playoffs. Or, we could have 1 league with 16 teams where you better hope your top picks don't get hurt our you are in trouble, and you would play every team 1 time. Let me know what you guys think.

i would go with 2 leagues of 8 teams, rather than a 16 team league. You wouldn't have to worry about not finding good players, but it will test playing the right ones every week.

i would go with 2 leagues of 8 teams, rather than a 16 team league. You wouldn't have to worry about not finding good players, but it will test playing the right ones every week.

Hate to throw more time your way, Dainer - really appreciate you trying to accomodate as many as possible.

I think I would go with Sagebrushslayer's comment.

It is a matter of playing low score tight games with a lot of flip flopping each week or playing players (a few) with fair to great names and higher tighter scores.

Thanks again Dainer! We need to get you a OYOA FFL Burger king crown. :D

The crown would be awesome....as long as it's bedazzled. Hopefully someone has a daughter who can accommodate that. On a separate note....we have 12 teams who have actually signed up for the league on Yahoo as of right now. So since we said the deadline was last night at midnight should we lock it down and roll with 12 teams? I know it's not as cool as 2 leagues with 8 teams would have been....But it's not as bad as 14 was last year either. We could do 2 six team leagues. I've never heard of a 6 team league, but everyone would be pretty stacked. Let me know and we will get in set. I'm tired of thinking about it!! Ha Thanks guys.

I'm good with the 14...

Is Randy gonna kick down some schwag for the winner this year?

Oh yea...thanks again Dainer for all of your work on this again.

If a Division 13 opens up, I'll make myself draft eligible. I never kill anything but I do have some tags this year! Archery deer opened today and I didn't see a dang thing... from behind my edit computer. Can someone get Monkey Butt from an office chair?

..trips D, were you into Granma's home remedy when you posted this? :D

..trips D, were you into Granma's home remedy when you posted this? :D

How the hell did I miss that post! :D That, DDD is proof natural light has medication type side effects!! Just check the can next time... they gotta have some warnings! Haha!

HEADS UP players that plan to lose to my awesomness; (Side effect from my "feel good" rehab invincible meds)

LIVE DRAFT STARTS 2 hours 50 minutes
from the time stamp of my post... or maybe I should say in 4 hours.... :p :W:

Last edited:
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back