2010 Raghorn Express

Send me the raghorns, send me the raghorns, send me the raghorns :)

Attachments

• Trail Camera july 188.jpg
    Trail Camera july 188.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 1,271
  • Trail Camera july 189.jpg
    Trail Camera july 189.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,262
In today's elk herds of the Root, a Rag horn might bring me to the launching pad , and missiles away.

I'm hoping the first chance I get is a big bull.

I'll take an economy ticket... If it is brown, it is down this year. B tag to boot to increase the brown potential. Raghorn? Hell, ya! - In a heartbeat - Though as SS states - Sure would be nice to have a nice sized bull as the first to pose for my green 20 yrd pin.

I'll be happy with a raghorn, heck I was fully prepared to shoot the spike I encountered 15 minutes from the truck this morning had he given me an oppurtunity.

I'm pretty wound up, and will probably have trouble sleeping. Will switch from Mtn. Dew to beer soon if I'm smart.

8:00 the night before you leave is the optimal time to start bolting new stuff on your bow, right?

I'm pretty wound up, and will probably have trouble sleeping. Will switch from Mtn. Dew to beer soon if I'm smart.

8:00 the night before you leave is the optimal time to start bolting new stuff on your bow, right?

Maybe not the best time.

But, you should have switched drinks earlier, I no longer feel like barfing.

Almost out of beer, half way through laundry, bow is 90% assembled (figured a new string would be a good idea, just to play it on the safe side).

Which is more hazardous while mildly intoxicated, sharpening knives or paying bills?

Which is more hazardous while mildly intoxicated, sharpening knives or paying bills?

Definitely paying bills, no doubt.

If you need more beer, call. The camera guys didn't drink it all on the last trip, so I am looking to get rid of this stuff. Would hate to see you have to stop in the middle of a slow fade.

Maybe you should save the beer for the September give away Fin!:cool:

Now that's a good idea, if my Mormon friends don't drink it all this month. That's the trouble with having as many LDS friends as I have. Hard to keep your beer hidden. :D

Send the raghorn to Colorado GMU 71. That's where I'll be if I decide to go. Just make sure he's got 4 on one side so he's all legal like. And dumb enough to get shot by a slow-witted first year archer.

I would happily take a raghorn. I'll work my way up to a big boy.

Fin, you may also send the beer there. I'll keep one cold in my ice chest, just in case I have a reason to celebrate.

You goin to look for elk this weekend Kurt or going to chase your goat???

I will dink around this weekend with family...then leave Tuesday for 8 days of chasing raghorns... or cows....or 3 legged Calves...whatever shows up first!

I'm holding out for a six point this year.

Until the first raghorn gets too close :D

How about a pool for smallest browtined bull? I think it was a toss up between Oak and I last year.

Now that's a good idea, if my Mormon friends don't drink it all this month. That's the trouble with having as many LDS friends as I have. Hard to keep your beer hidden. :D

That's why you gotta hunt with two or more of them Randy, it's only in jeopardy with one of us around. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTOG
Back