Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

2009 Wyoming pronghorn

Oak in action. I tried to get him to turn around and say to the camera in his best Elmer Fudd voice "be verwy quite, were hunting antewopes" but no such luck

Last edited:
Looks like a great time. Nice bucks guys, really like the flaired out buck Pat killed.

I also have a shot of the snow fence. Pat was spending a considerable amount of time over there, so this is as close as I got.

Afraid of land mines??:D
But all in all, it was a really fun time. I seem to do 90% of my hunts solo or partially solo and it gets old. The older I get the more I like to be around other hunters and enjoy the company. Never Met Oak B4 and have to say he is a great guy and would hunt with him any day. He did hide in the back of his truck at night, not sure what he was doing in there :confused:but he did surface in the morning ready to go. Miller, the douche shows up with this nice comfy cot to sleep on and here this old fart is sleeping on the ground. Miller never even offered to let me use it, but seemed to find time to let Axe climb in it with him, what a friend...:rolleyes::D
Some of you know I was in search of a certain buck that Kurt and his buddy filled us in on but that thing was just gone. Either poached, hit by a car, or taken by a bow hunter is my guess. But I got a cool looking buck, always like the freaks and now I got one myself.

Last edited:
Nice job fellas. I should have put in with your group. I picked a unit on the western side of Wy (closer to home) and didn't draw with max bp's. Nice goats and great job documenting the hunt.

Haha nice. Pretty sure I'm the single reason why the gas station down the street stocks the stuff.

I did some work on the video. zoomed, cropped and slow motion. It really came out well but I am afraid it may be a little gross or offensive to some. PM me if you want me to post or email it. it is kinda gross but yet interesting to see the shock wave and how hard it really hits it.

I am going out there next week [10/03/09], you have sure made it hard to wait any longer.
I have tried to go to Wyoming antelope hunting for 2 yrs. now. I finally got my license.
My son and I are headed that way this time next week.
Thanks for sharing the pics. and info. cotton top

Pat and Craig, or Craig and Pat,
Congrats on the antelope! It sure looks like a fun hunt and two dandy trophies to show for it! Sure makes me miss home.

Big fun and that is what is important to me any more.

Couldn't agree more.

But all in all, it was a really fun time. I seem to do 90% of my hunts solo or partially solo and it gets old.

+1.

If you guys have max wyo points I have a deer area you should check out. No nontypical genetics for Pat though..... Also no snow fences either........

Once again Congrats!

I also have a shot of the snow fence. Pat was spending a considerable amount of time over there, so this is as close as I got.

Probably a sheep with its head stuck in the fence.

Wyoming's biggest gathering of gayness since BBM:D. Nice job on the pics and dead lope.

If you guys have max wyo points I have a deer area you should check out. No nontypical genetics for Pat though..... Also no snow fences either........

Once again Congrats![/QUOTE]

No snow fence? Where the heck am I supposed to take a crap???:D I guess I can use the bed of Miller's truck

So MtMiller was wearing gay shorts and Pat was sucking down a Miller "lite".....

Congrats to "TEAM HOMO" !!!!! And also Oak, that showed up to bring some Manness into camp :p

Back