Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

2008 Archery monster.

AZ402

Here is a pic of my 2008 AZ archery buck. I didn't have much time to concentrate on deer due to elk scouting. I told myself the first 2x2 or better I see, is in trouble.

So I glass this guy and his two buddies. I sneak into 40yrds and let one fly. I heard a solid hit and he was out of sight. I hung out for about 15mins, then walked to where he was standing when I shot.

I found blood and followed for about 30-40yrds and found this beast at the end of the trail.

Sorry about the pic, I was by myself and had left my camera at home (cell pic). It was hot and I was in a hurry to get him out of there. A little more blood than I like.

0906080932.jpg

Hey, I think I've seen that before. Nice job...must have been a leftover tag?

My wife would really like to have a couple of agaves in our yard like that one between his antlers. Bet they wouldn't transplant very well, though. ;)

Just an OTC archery deer tag. I think I shot the deer on Sept 4th or 5th.

I was thinking that if you shot him recently, it was sure taking him a long time to shed his velvet.

Congrats Stan.

Pretty sure one of my best friends will put the whammy on this one come August. This buck was one lucky deer this past year.

0806081058.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back