2006 WY elk

This is what the snow was like opening day in Montana. This wasn't the deepest of it either.

JB,

MT elk and deer...then blacktails/sea ducks/halibut/rockfish on Kodiak. May help a couple guys with bighorns in MT too if I get the chance.

Seems like hunting season is going too fast already.

Wow, that's a lot of bull, elk that is, Wyoming elk! Way to go! Congratulations to all 3 of you!

Quite a contrast, the weather there, its getting cold here, 50s at night, 70s in the daytime up at 2200 ft in the hill country, not down here, its still warmer down here. We haul them to a cooler to cool them down here, not put them up in a tree, but its littler deer too, not elk.

(quote Buzz) "Seems like hunting season is going too fast already."

I'll second that.

Thanks for the pictures. Much appreciated up here where our season is over. Have to live vicariously. Keep'm coming.

Congratulations Buzz, sounds like a great time. Good friends, elk tags, and snow. Killing bulls is just iceing on the cake.

WOW! Sounds about like our trip, except it was 3 bulls (2 spikes, 1 6pt) in 3 days. Next time I will definitely make sure to have an elk tag with me...

Congrats on a great hunt! I'm guessing all the pards are above average because I didn't see any obits... :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back