Caribou Gear Tarp

12 years....

I hope to meet you someday Cush so i can shake your hand and say thank you for your service to your face. It is because of guys like you and Izzy, that we are able to enjoy the freedoms that we have.

I've never been to war nor have I served, so I can't begin to say, "I understand" or anything close to it. But from what little I know of you, you seem to be living your life in a way your friends (living and fallen) would deem worthy. Thanks for your service.

Emrah

Prayers for you and for his family. There are people walking around today because you and other medics did your best in some very unfortunate situations. No one wins every time. You did good. You are a good man to not forget him. RIP Izzy.

John, if Izzy was the man you say he is I would hope he would tell you to lace up your boots, have a couple of beers and made him proud to have known you. Also my prayers to both of your families.

John, Izzy and the other brave men that paid the ultimate sacrifice for our Freedom Will Never be forgotten! Izzy would tell you if he could, hold your head high and enjoy the family that loves you! My thought are with you and Izzy now.

Prayers sent both to his family and to you John. Keep your head high, I agree that he would want you to as you seem like a good egg. My family appreciates all those who choose to serve in our military.

John. I don't really have any words except thank you. And Izzy too. You have both made the ultimate sacrifice, but in different ways. I hope as time goes on the demons will go away.

The best thing you can do to honor a friend is live your life to make them proud. Prayers for both you and Izzy and your families...

I want to thank everyone for their kind words, both on here and in PM. It's a rough day for me every year. There's a couple of anniversaries this time of year that kind of screw me up, but I'll live. Thanks everyone!!

As a fellow veteran, I know what sacrifices you have made.....to an extent. I never lost anyone close to me, but saw the black side of war. I have no doubt you did everything that you could, but you have to realize, not accept, that God's timing is not our own. I pray that you find peace and know that by remembering your friend, his sacrifice is remembered.

Jimmy

My family and I thank God every day for brave men like you and Izzy. It's hard to know why things happen the way they do. What I do know is you and Izzy and so many others are heroes to the rest of us. Thank you John and God bless you...

Brother- Thank you.
Time heals all wounds, but sometimes leaves a nasty scar.
Thinking of Izzy and all the rest, especially those still among us who suffer the greatest hurt.

John

Sorry to hear about Izzy. It really makes me think of the great men and women that fought and died for us to be free.

Thank you for serving our great country. Will say a prayer for you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back