Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

12 Team Fantasy Football League

I say we all boycott this f-n league!

Pass me your best players as a show of good faith.

Two weeks ago or the first week when covid hit
Was that announced somewhere? Was that Yahoo or Schaaf that added the spots? That's pretty shitty to do in the middle of the season and people were able to snatch up free agents before everyone had a chance.

I added 2 spots to IR and 2 spots to the Bench after multiple teams were facing issues with postponed games, players out, and uncertainty. I sent announcements out in the Yahoo league.

I know it’s not ideal but felt it was the right decision to give people a backdrop for bottom of the barrel players.

Yahoo should have also given a notification that there were bench and IR spots empty. After the change went through, my team page mentioned that I had bench and roster spots ready.

I added 2 spots to IR and 2 spots to the Bench after multiple teams were facing issues with postponed games, players out, and uncertainty. I sent announcements out in the Yahoo league.

I know it’s not ideal but felt it was the right decision to give people a backdrop for bottom of the barrel players.
Ah I didn't see the announcements section. Sounds good, I understand just missed the boat! Waivers are completely dead LOL

Very nice - though it needs the "MTGriz" or at least the UM Griz print chiseled into the handle.

A great way to make a prize of a FFL game. Thanks.

Things are heating up! Whole league is turning pretty competitive!

If I win, may have to get the Idaho State Bengals logo engraved in the handle :ROFLMAO:
I'm gonna post pictures on this thread of all the game I will slice up with it, bragging about how razor sharp and awesome it is.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back