12 Team Fantasy Football League

Grats NDGuy. You'll share a photo of that blade working it's magic... :)

As Sawtooth, always enjoyable.

Ross Trubisky, ARob, and DJ gave me a few stains in my shorts! That was closer that I thought it was going to be!

@Schaaf
@golfer
@huntid73
@Sytes
@jabber
@BoomerUSAF
@Sawtooth
@MinnesotaHunter
@Kaitum
@huntid73
@kenton

Schaaf I just realized if we want to do another knife next year we should probably put in another order now so it get's done in time LOL

Do we want to change the prize up next year or do another custom knife?
I actually still have the original order in for the knife I posted a few pages ago. We can use that for next years prize. No repeat winners though.

I’m also okay with going a different route on the prize. Ideally keeping it in that $3-400 range.

Best I can do is lukewarm Schmidt beer at a post Covid bear camp.

Make it a Hamm's you pack up onto the hill....If Buzz endorses it, it must be good....

oCe8Et.gif

I'm good for another prize as well. Keep it interesting! Too bad my team (thanks Kamara) decided to ball out this week and not last week!

I'd be in for another season. Never had a fancy knife, but I'd be down for whatever the prize is.

I'm good for another prize as well. Keep it interesting! Too bad my team (thanks Kamara) decided to ball out this week and not last week!
I take comfort in knowing I would have squeaked by you even after the Kamara reckoning! haha

Hope whoever won enjoys the knife. This is a great group of individuals here on hunt talk and I sure this league represents that. Have good new year.

Jimmy

Hope whoever won enjoys the knife. This is a great group of individuals here on hunt talk and I sure this league represents that. Have good new year.

Jimmy
That's me Jimmy, I was BSing with you on Rokslide. It's on the way to me now :D pumped to have won it!

Got a Half Face Blade Cavner model to join the Engram!

Can't wait to get them bloody this fall!

Attachments

• Knife.jpg
    Knife.jpg
    399.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Knife2.jpg
    Knife2.jpg
    352.6 KB · Views: 5
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members