Caribou Gear Tarp

12 Team Fantasy Football League

Yeesh! Kelse-brigade is likely to toss me out to pasture! First place to last faster then the speed of light!
My games and bye week setting played well throughout the season though I was surprised to hold first as long as I had.

Nice work Kelse kapowski! Though I'm not out just yet...

Henderson may be a boon for pushing a chance... ;)
Dude you scared the shit outta me. I was so confident after having Pollard and Gage have 10 in the first quarter. Then my team did nothing for an entire half!

What a wild ride, good game sir!

I'd just say cash/venmo/paypal personally. 2nd place can use it for whatever they want.

Is everyone up for playing next year? I’ve thought about allowing teams to designate 1 player as their franchise player.
I would do it again, but I do not think we should allow keepers not knowing about it ahead of time. That impacts your draft, trades, player pickups and holds etc.

I would totally be down for a keeper league next year though.

Guys thoughts on keeper league?

@golfer
@huntid73
@Sytes
@jabber
@BoomerUSAF
@Sawtooth
@MinnesotaHunter
@Kaitum
@huntid73
@kenton

Maybe a bunch of Big Red Gum for the runner up?

I would be on board to keep one player on your current roster for next year. I mean I know who I would keep and then let auto draft do the rest for me like normal.

Is everyone up for playing next year? I’ve thought about allowing teams to designate 1 player as their franchise player.
Also how would the keeper work? They count as your first round pick? Or where you drafted them?

Also how would the keeper work? They count as your first round pick? Or where you drafted them?
I would guess keepers will be designated before draft and draft would go on like normal?

I would guess keepers will be designated before draft and draft would go on like normal?
Yes but I believe you need to assign keepers based on a certain pick. ESPN for instance makes your keeper count as your 1st round pick.

I am good for another year for sure. I would be good with a keeper too, although I think that should be announced before the league started. I am in another league that does up to 3 keepers and they take the place of your 2nd, 4th & 6th round draft picks.

Either way I am in and can make it work.

Here's what I propose:
I would be good with a keeper too, although I think that should be announced before the league started. I am in another league that does up to 3 keepers and they take the place of your 2nd, 4th & 6th round draft picks.
I agree with this, I wouldn't have made certain trades and would have drafted a little differently if I had the knowing of a keeper league.

Think it would be best to just do a fresh start next year with everyone knowing it is a keeper league.

I would enjoy having a few keepers maybe 2-3, and yes can structure it however we want with what the "keeper cost" is.

If y'all have an opening next year keep me in mind. I've been in a IDP keeper league with some buddies for a few years now and really like the format. We only keep one player from defense and one from offence. It is a lot of fun.

Good luck this weekend Ross

Merry Christmas everyone!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back