Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2023 Hunt Talk Fantasy Football League

Schaaf

Running this back and as always, I give first dibs to rejoin to last years participants.

@NDGuy -Confirmed
@Gerald Martin -Confirmed
@Kaitum -Confirmed
@MinnesotaHunter -Confirmed
@Sytes (2022 Reigning Champ) -Confirmed
@Duck-Slayer -Confirmed
@golfer -Confirmed
@jabber -Confirmed
@seeth07 -Confirmed
@TheGreek -Confirmed

You guys want in for this year? Keeping it the same as last. $30 buy in. $300 for the winner and $60 for first loser.

Let me know, I’m gonna shoot for a draft sometime next week.

Last edited:
In. Another one bites the dust, and another one and another one... Hey, I'm gonna get you now...

I'm putting down the liquor.

I believe we should open it to new comers.

Qualifications begin with...
1. How do I play this thing called Fantasy Football?
2. I'm an extremely busy person. Very little time to play around with "fantasy" games.
3. Are the Seattle Mariners the Washington Football Team?

If these three responses fit your personality, for a measley $30, I look forward to having you join.

Guys with experience, we have an ethical responsibility to keep 1/4 the league open to help them experience FFL.

I believe we should open it to new comers.

Qualifications begin with...
1. How do I play this thing called Fantasy Football?
2. I'm an extremely busy person. Very little time to play around with "fantasy" games.
3. Are the Seattle Mariners the Washington Football Team?

If these three responses fit your personality, for a measley $30, I look forward to having you join.

Guys with experience, we have an ethical responsibility to keep 1/4 the league open to help them experience FFL.
I'm going to be 100% MIA on an island in the Pacific with zero human contact except those joining me from Sept 30th to Oct 12. So I'll miss out on at least two weeks of being able to update my roster and make claims on waivers. This this fit in your qualifications somewhere?

I'm going to be 100% MIA on an island in the Pacific with zero human contact except those joining me from Sept 30th to Oct 12. So I'll miss out on at least two weeks of being able to update my roster and make claims on waivers. This this fit in your qualifications somewhere?
Hey, no worries... I'll draft your team and you, my friend, are off to the races.

I just figured after a year off it was time to donate $30 to someones future adventures.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back