12 Team Fantasy Football League

Hill saved my bacon! Holy schikies! 50+ points... still a horse race finish potential though I'm not complaining, right now. :)

Antonio Gibson has been my lucky pick this year for sure. IDK what I was thinking leaving Tim Patrick in....too busy on my last weekend of a muzzleloader deer hunt

Antonio Gibson has been my lucky pick this year for sure. IDK what I was thinking leaving Tim Patrick in....too busy on my last weekend of a muzzleloader deer hunt
I thought this was the last week of the regular season. I might still have a chance even if you keep the lead.

Aaaaaand it's Wednesday

Wednesday's still Week 12. (Wish it didn't count for... selfish reasons. Haha!)

With the Steelers-Ravens matchup being moved to Wednesday, it will still count for Week 12 in all Yahoo Fantasy season-long and Best Ball leagues as long as it’s played on Wednesday.

Wednesday's still Week 12. (Wish it didn't count for... selfish reasons. Haha!)
I think it will get cancelled. They would be dumb to keep it on and affect two playoff teams.

Ravens broke protocol and handled it horribly. They should be punished for it.

I cannot believe 8 of us can still make the playoffs this is crazy!

I believe I am in a “win and I’m in” position! @jabber I’m coming for ya!
You definitely have a shot, it will take some losses from those of us with 6 wins. One of Schaaf and MT257 will get in for sure with 7 wins. Then it will depend if Sawtooth and Bitterroot win and get to 7 wins. If we all are at 6 wins, you and I will have tie breaker with points scored.

I believe I am in a “win and I’m in” position! @jabber I’m coming for ya!
@BoomerUSAF unfortunately in this league my team sucks, so you probably have it. In the Stag league I just looked, we both have much better teams, surprisingly you and I are side by side in the standings in both leagues.

In 4 leagues I'm doing good (1st or 2nd) in two of them, middle of the road in one, and bad in one. Should be able to pocket some winnings this year.

My team has been skating on thin ice with miracle win after win in this league. That or I'm just freekin' lucky! Wait... same difference! No matter, I'll take it :)

I'm in four leagues and it's a royal PITA cheering for one only to have an opponent with the same in another league.
Three HT related leagues: Two of the three I'm in first - and yes, I'm surprised I am in this league... for now. The other, NFL HT league... It's been a fight though a decent team holding it's own.
Stag League... I likely will not make the playoffs. It's my whipping boy of the leagues. Haha!

One is a long time friend group. I believe I've escaped punt-ation from the playoffs. :) May make in the top three though - not holding my breath.

Gonna be a wild finish good luck playoff contenders.

For those of you in the toilet bowl that missed the Ingram knife chance, I know a guy who makes custom knives that are super light and durable PM me if interested. Here are some pieces below, come in various colors and styles...

1607654514707.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back