12 Team Fantasy Football League

That's a great idea! Seems the base price $250 knife/sheath and fits for a 2nd place $50 sport g/c, or something to that effect... or a winner takes all? Whichever works for me. I look forward to handling my knife when I... win.

BTW, very clean looking handmade knives!

You think you have enough people ready to start this one up with my fancy hand crafted knife waiting at the finish line... after I astonish everyone with my grand draft picks @Schaaf ?

Need 2 more people. Unless we close it at 10.

If we close it at 10, I think we’ll do a $30 buy in.

Looking for 2 more people for the league.

If no takers, I'll close it at 10 teams tomorrow at noon.

Last edited:
Sending out invite links right now.

10 teams. I have the draft scheduled for the 9th at 7:30 Mountain(thats flexible). It's a $30 buy-in for a custom Gene Ingram Knife. If I have leftover funds I'll find something small to supplement for second place.

Buy In's can be paid with Paypal, Venmo, or Check and we can take care of that in PM's.

You guys have your eye on one from the in-stock selection? Or we can wait until the winner's decided and let them special order a knife or choose from in-stock at that time.
I am a sucker for antler handled knives...I like that one or the 2nd from right.

I wouldn't be opposed looking around at another knife maker too if we could get something in stock vs waiting.

Last edited:
I'll be the outlier and say I like the two longer blade options in the middle, but if I'm being completely honest, I would be good with any of them!

Hey how we doing the draft order? Randomized by Yahoo?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back