12 Team Fantasy Football League

I started a 16 team League in 2017 that has seen dwindling participation each year. I'm going to hopefully renew the league but drop the teams down to 12. If you were in the original league and want to join in for this year, shoot me a pm and I'll get your spot saved. I'm open to requiring a buy in or not, although it does seem like a buy in boosts participation. I'll try to tag everyone that was in the original league to see if they want to stick it out with the new one.

League as of 2:15 PM MST 10/12 Teams Slotted

@Schaaf
@golfer
@MinnesotaHunter
@Kaitum
@Sytes
@huntid73
@Sawtooth
@jabber
@Boomerusaf
@kenton
If you still have an open slot I will join, is it a money league?

Bout to open up a can o’ @SaskHunter

My butt just recovered from this:

I don't need any further action down there. 😬

@Schaaf
@golfer
@MinnesotaHunter
@Kaitum
@Sytes
@huntid73
@Sawtooth
@jabber
@Boomerusaf
@kenton

All I have a few suggestions.. any thoughts? Schaaf if you get confused about how to change any of these you can make me co-commish and I can help change them. Let me know!

Change waiver to free agent auction bidding, this works nice for my league so everyone has a chance at a player vs the rolling list.

Do we want to drop kicker and add an extra flex spot since COVID will be a bitch to deal with this year?

Also should we change to 6 teams for the playoffs?

Last edited:
Isn't Yahoo allowing for two IR spots this year in all leagues?? if so, I don't see the need for an extra flex, but thats just me. As far as the others, I think they sound good, but it's up to Schaaf as the commish!

Isn't Yahoo allowing for two IR spots this year in all leagues?? if so, I don't see the need for an extra flex, but thats just me. As far as the others, I think they sound good, but it's up to Schaaf as the commish!
I just like the extra flex because I hate kickers with a burning passion lol

Kickers will be useless this year. 2 IRs are a good idea.

Kickers will be useless this year. 2 IRs are a good idea.

I think the 2 IR was already updated, Yahoo just added one for every league. I'm down with the two flex positions, was just saying if injury was the concern, Yahoo has already taken care of that without the need for the commissioner to adjust the league.

Back