Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

'08 AK Dall Sheep report

Great story!! Thanks for sharing, makes me want one of my own so bad. Can't wait to see how all the taxidermy turns out.

congrats

Tyson:

A hunt to remember for a lifetime to be sure. I agree with Oak and anyone else who taken a dall ram. Its pretty hard to explain. For me, it was a tearfull experience.

You never say quit attitude was rewarded big time.

Great story, great pictures, and better yet, great adventure !

Thanks for taking the time to have us relive your awesome hunt !

CHHHHiiiiitttttt..... That almost made me grab the Dang phone and book a hunt. :D :D I'd need to tap into the Girraffe fund, the Full body Elk fund... Neither of which I had anything in the fund. *SIGH*

Kudos T-bone. When you get another second, drop me a line again.

And Jake, I haven't talked to Tyson in person to see if he's blowing smoke about you on the board for us, but if he says you're DA MAN, I know you are. Are paths will cross soon...... Reaaaal soon :p

Wow what a freakin adventure...congrats and thanks fro the share T-Bone, I'm looking forward to seeing the completed taxi piece as well !!! Man did that sheep take a plunge, can't believe you didn't have to break out the bondo.

Jake great job in getting that clip, nothing like having the hunt you've dreamed about recorded by the guy that helped make it happen! Kudos!

What a hunt !!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats for sure !!!!!
Man, I have to read/watch that again........AWESOME.

T-Bone:

That is amazing. Glad I interrupted my road trip long enough to read it all.

Very cool.

Congrats on a great ram and a great story.

That's a fantastic story. What a hunt! Congratulations! Jake did great to get you there and what a set of videos he got for you too! Excellent hunt and story all the way!

Once again Tyson, congrats. I cheated and seen the pick Jake posted over at the AOD. Dall sheep hunting never gets old and the memories from the hunt will always be a gift that keeps on giving.

Big time congrats T! Great looking ram and what a place to hunt them.

That was an incredible story and video's, you had me hooked from day 1!!! Bagging your first ram is special and the feeling it brings is beyond description!! Congrats on a great ram and kudos to Jake for making it happen for you!

Thanks all for sharing.

FYI, the first shot on the cliff drilled him squarely on the onside shoulder and exited high on the uphill side. Surprised he stayed on his feet as long as he did.

The second shot entered the shoulder and exited the neck.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back