Caribou Gear

YOUTUBE VXR SCAM?

Bit late to seeing this but always a scam these text me at, if a channel ever does run a giveaway they tell you and you have to enter manually via a link. Good job on being skeptic tho and not falling for it straight away, YouTube wont touch them because of engagement numbers yet multiple million person sub count have called out on this and nothing.

We delete dozens of these every day. We report them to YouTube and YouTube does nothing about it. So damn annoying. But yes, they are all scams.
Yep big channels in the tech space have called them out and had talks with high level folks at youtube and nothing but empty 'we are working on it' sayings.

We delete dozens of these every day. We report them to YouTube and YouTube does nothing about it. So damn annoying. But yes, they are all scams.

No worries Big Fin. My concern was spreading the word. I have to get off my big butt and join Freshtracks+.

I’ll admit that I’d rather see these than the calls I get daily. At least with the ones on your channel, I win something. The calls are telling me that my auto warranty is expiring.

Back