Your Xmas list????

1_pointer

Seeing little Oscar's list got me to thinking what I want for Xmas, so here's my list...for now!
biggrin.gif

1. Kifaru Longhunter backpack with gunbearer
2. Rem ADL .223
----2a. Money to get it tweeked to my preferences
3. Gene Ingram or Bob Dozier knife
4. Some GOOD long johns and socks
5. New scopes for my shotgun and rifle
6. A job...
7. RailRiders Xtreme Adventure Pants
8. Giant road bike
9. Books...most any will do, but favor adventure or hunting stories
10. A 34" waistline!
biggrin.gif

You have about the same priorties I have #6 a job.
Tops on my list is enough money to retire on.
Then a 34" waist
Then a 22 year old girlfriend (already have a wife)
Enough money to travel wherever I want to hunt.
Enough money to keep the 22 year old girlfriend
Enough money to buy all the hunting paraphenalia I need or want.
And to live forever.
Thats about it.

HO! HO! HO! One pointer that is a fine unselfish list of requests. Approved!! Whiskers, disapproved; resubmit in 90 days! (All out of 22 year old girlfriends!)

grinch.gif

Hi Santa!!!
I want a train and a pony and a toy car and a bow and a back yard to play in and a better gps and a pair of expensive binoculars and a new truck and a yes on the Smoke jumping thing and a new line pack and a lot more time to run the mountains and a bigger house and a bunch of money and a box of shells for my gun and a new chain saw and a elk herd to call my own and a new bike and a shorter pair of skis and a bigger garden and thats all...
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

90 days Santa!!!?? Jeez I have had jail sentences that weren't that long. Can't you please reconsider. I will change from a 22 year old girlfriend to an older model if need be.

Granted!! Whiskers I got you a loaner from "Renta Broads R US!" Elky I talked Bill Gates into adopting you; but, Michael Jackson got into a disagreement with him so anyway; one or the other of them will be taking you home. Left Behind, we got your puppy; but you have to come over to my house to play with it!

merrychristmas.gif

#1 The girl who's phone number I got last night who said we could "go and do something, sometime"
hump.gif
biggrin.gif

#2 (4) New 33x12.50 tires for my truck.
biggrin.gif

#3 A Wyoming buck tag and/or Idaho controlled elk permit.

That's all I can think of....pretty easy list just a spendy one!!

New boots please. Mine are tired and leaky. Meindl Canada Hunters 13D. Please.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-06-2003 23:12: Message edited by: T Bone ]</font>

Elkhunter reminded me that I also needed a high fence along with a ton of ground and an ATV to hunt my elk herd with!!!
That's all I want, just a couple simple little things, for I try to live a simple life!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Hmmmmmmmm......LB, how did you sneak this one in here. Well we will see what Santa has to offer in the puppy department.
wink.gif
I too would like another dog and a GR puppy would nicely fill the void.

A Sage flyrod
Flies for the fly rod
A reel for the fyrod
My truck back
An ATV so I can become a fat assedd slob hunter on ELKCHSR's new penned elk ranch.

LOL!!!
We could have fun together on that one, running around the herd in circles just like those ATV riders do in the wilds to those elk, shooting the hell out of the herd and getting great big fat butts from riding our toy's all day long...We could even sit on them as we chop the horns off and leave the rest of the animal there for the scavengers, then we could sit back with our high power rifles and shoot the song dogs and yotes comming in to feed on our masacre..
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

HO! HO! HO! Left Behind we'll just have to arrange transportation for you! It is just a short sleigh ride from your house to mine.
shhh.gif
Trophy Killer; I tried that number that little fox gave you and well; "What the heck is a PETA Membership Office anyway??"
eek.gif

T Bone; "13 freakin' D" ??? Yes sir; anything you wish sir!
elkgrin.gif
Elkchaser I'm going to refer you to the IHLA. Seems as John signed a lease in Ohio where all the hunting is done from a step ladder because the land is too steep for the game to escape or to be accessed otherwise.(No fences needed there!) Elkhunter, sage rods are tough but I have plenty of willow switches and licorace whips!
And for you Nut; well how about an early present. Just click on the picture with your speakers turned up.

Speakers on and Click Picture

santa8.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-07-2003 07:25: Message edited by: Santa ]</font>

Ok here is he WISH part of my Christmas list.
1-New Hunting Boots-size 6
(Womens 10" Outfitter Series 1,000 grams)
Cabela's Catalog Item # XD-811881
2-New Hunting Pants
(Woolrish Washable Wool Pants, size 32, color-charcoal)
Cabela's catalog Item # XD-940182
3-BULLETS-Remmington Core Lockt Pointed soft Point.
.30 cal .308" dia. 150 grains
Cabela's Item #ID-213382
4-NEW Long John's like ELKCHSR got from Texas (they were really warm)
5-Books (Tom Browm, Jr)
6- A New Scope for my Savage .308

That is my Wish list for Christmas.
Quick Draw

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-07-2003 15:32: Message edited by: Quick Draw ]</font>

Well don't worry Brushy you still have a little bit more time to change from bad to good. HE HE HE HE then maybe you'll only get a small lump of coal and some other stuff. LOL
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Quick Draw

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back