PEAX Equipment

Your Opinion Please

wouldnt recommend putting bullets through any heads......other than any lawyers involved, wouldnt be a bad idea to stomp the living shit out of them to the point of bodily function release prior to shooting them.
.... First off, with no witnesses around He needs to confront the boy friend and "explain" how this behavior is unacceptable and the possible long term consequences that goes along with it if happens one more $*)Q!#@$ time.

good luck to dad and the daughter. hopefully, after dad and daughter get through all of this and dad pays all the legal fee's associated with, he only punches his lawyer in the face and stops just short of shooting.

Being a father of a daughter...I would lose my rabid ass mind!

A father and daughter peck on the lips...fine. My mother is 63 and my entire life she kissed papaw[her dad]on the lips everytime he or she was leaving to go somewhere and told each other,"I love you."

But the way you describe what is happening...I will go with Delw on this one!

Also agree with JB...there would be a confrontation!

First, it needs to be explained to the other attorney, the estranged wife and her boyfriend that this behavior is not acceptable and not normal. It’s does not matter what they think, it’s not acceptable and your position is that it is a precursor to child abuse.
If that doesn’t put a complete and immediate stop to all inappropriate behavior, then at some time in the near future, when your client has a bullet proof alibi, the boyfriend needs to meet up with a couple of fellows wearing ski masks and carrying baseball bats who go medieval on his ass, beating him very nearly to death.

Lots of questions - how long has the boyfriend been living with the ex? Sometimes a "family friend" becomes a lover...has he been around a long time? How does the daughter feel about it? Is it a peck or a real kiss? A big difference there. All these things and others matter. It is tough to realize that another man is going to be acting as the father of your child. The best thing is to talk with the boyfriend and even the ex to work things out and try to be civilized in a very difficult and emotional situation.

Again, though - a father in jail does the daughter no good.

You could always tell your client to let it go. The world ALWAYS needs more man hating strippers.

Tell Grandpa about it. Those wet jobs are best left to old guys that don't care about consequences.

Boyfriend is of about three months.

Then he has not established the type of relationship with the daughter of anything like a stepfather and has absolutely no business doing that - he is just the mother's boyfriend. I'd call the cops the first time he did it in my presence - if I could control myself.

Well I have never had any dealings with step children or foster children...but to me...its just wrong for a grown man, especially not related, to be kissing a teenage girl or BOY in the mouth!!

You gotta be kidding, you really need to ask that question? Common sense man, common sense.

+1 w/Del

Contact child protection and advocacy. Make sure you have in writing everything that is going and any other information possible. Do not warn them again get your info together and turn it over to the nasty people. It is better for the ex and daughter to get mad than have her be raped, pregnant or dead.

I may be a little different

Mine is a VERY affectionate family. My oldest daughter kissed my lips til she was 14, then I quit letting her cuz of some of the other lips I supposed she was kissing.
My son, was never supposed to live long, kissed me on the lips til he was 14. I remember the day he turned to kiss my face instead, it hurt a little.
My younger daughter kisses me on the lips still, she is almost 15.
All of this kissing is bedtime kisses. All of my children continue to peck their mother on the lips-ages 22, 17, 14. Never anything sexual.

All of that said, I would nut the :BLEEP:boyfriend.
He did not rear the child, help the child , feed the child and grow to love the child as a parent loves a child. So he must be showing another form of affection. Without testes his intimacy towards both females would wain.

Obviously I agree with everyone here on the slimebag. But, the thoughts on a parent kissing their child intrigued me a little. My son will be 15 soon and I give him a goodnight kiss every night and never thought anything about it. So I asked him his thoughts on it, he doesn't have any problem at all with it as long as it isn't in front of his friends and will embarass him. Now with that said I would not consider kissing my niece or nephew or anyone elses kids. That would be sick.

The new boyfriend is grooming the daughter for further advances. Hopefully the next step has not been taken. I deal with sick twitches like the boyfriend almost every day. Child molesters are predatory, and always have a plan. Depending on the mother, and her level of desperation, loneliness, or whatever, the next step may be ignored, or worse accepted. Think of it like building a wall. You don't set all the bricks at the same time, you set them one at a time. Today it's an "innocent" peck on the lips. When that is accepted behavior, then it's possibly an accidental touch. From there it snowballs. A professional with experience in these matters may need to talk to the daughter. Just my opinion. PM sent.

Predators don't like the attention. My daughter had a stalker when she was 17. Guy would show up where she worked and stare at her then followed her all around. I tracked him down to the Black Anus restaurant where he worked and talked to him at night in the parking lot about his behaviour and what it would lead to. He never showed up again. Someone needs to talk to the guy in no uncertain terms. Legal processes are way too slow to prevent crimes. Put him on notice and do it in private with no witnesses.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back